Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Iris Password Encryptor

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is my contribution to the "cause", it is an application that will generate the encrypted string the client uses for the pack passwords.

You are on your own as to what to do with this, but in the end it will allow you to repack the .pack files with a new .zip password and then you can change the password in the client to the one generated by this application.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you.

Edit: It says the configurations are wrong? o.o Is there an ini file?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try now, the upload was corrupted for some reason.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It only allowed me to type in a password which just outputted what the password would be. It didn't pack the file.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It only allowed me to type in a password which just outputted what the password would be. It didn't pack the file.

It by no means is a method to pack any files. All the .pack files are is a generic zip file with a password, something you can easily create on your own. This application is used to generate the password you need to change in the client so that the client can unpack the new pack files you created.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It by no means is a method to pack any files. All the .pack files are is a generic zip file with a password, something you can easily create on your own. This application is used to generate the password you need to change in the client so that the client can unpack the new pack files you created.

Thats all I needed to know. Thank you very much.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to use ?

As I stated, I will be providing no support as to "how to use". If somebody else wants to explain the process of "how to use", then so be it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
still would only take about 10 mins to find your newly created password.

Assuming you only change the password yes, but add in some anti debugging techniques or pack the exe well and you will stop most users. Use code caves and relocate the functions in the client and you will further prevent the average person from doing it. Heck toss in themida and 90% of users here will stumble.

Also if you have nothing productive to add to my thread don't waste everybody's time by posting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi reflax, how to decrypt password? can you give me the way to decrypt it?

Reaction score
Gravedig much on old threads? Reflax probably won't answer, as he left this section a looong time ago...

It's even pointless to use it, get the source of the server and change the password. Simple as that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Gravedig much on old threads? Reflax probably won't answer, as he left this section a looong time ago...

It's even pointless to use it, get the source of the server and change the password. Simple as that.

Reflax is no longer in server dev, he now dedicated to cattle and milk in some farm around Balkans...

Back