Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] KR 1.18 IRIS + DB + MOVIE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i seem to be stuck ):
when creating the IRIS_GAMEDB i keep getting this message

Code:
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on 
the missing table 'GP_ITEM_BILL_INSERT'. The stored procedure will still be created;
 however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
i can set up the other two data bases just fine, this one idk... any advice please? what table am i missing?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help for login error creating server list

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah thanks timebomb. :)

my issue now is that i am a noob at MS SQL, i am not real sure how to set it up and configure it for this. when i go to creat my ODBC drivers, i get this error message. anyone know of a good video or something to show the set up?

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

my issue now is that i am a noob at MS SQL, i am not real sure how to set it up and configure it for this. when i go to creat my ODBC drivers, i get this error message. anyone know of a good video or something to show the set up?

Start MSSQL in mixed mode. It should configure right then.

=)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've had my iris up for awhile now, but i just cannot get the dungeons working, can someone let me know what i need to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Start MSSQL in mixed mode. It should configure right then.

=)
thanks for the tip!
i took the advice, i still don't think i have MSSQL set up right. it's gotta be me, same error still. i've tried about evrything i can think of. when setting up my ODBCs i've tried server (local) & (SQL server) & (name of my server) all with login: 175iris pw: zida@()#(zk2

HOW TO FIX THIS: i had to put the name of my server so it was HOME-PC\SQLEXPRESS. the conjunction of the last two things i tried. see this link
http://forum.ragezone.com/f641/guide-setting-odbc-32-64bit-708058/

i even went as far as uninstalling MSSQL reinstalling and starting all over just to be sure i set everything in mixed mode. what am i doing wrong? i know it' me, cus i am so new at this...:/:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome got past this problem. i am down to the end it seems. one last issue (i hope) when i try to open
Start_Boot - Copie
&
Start_LS
they won't open. they flash up and close within an instant. any ideas?

this seems to be talking about the same issue i have http://forum.ragezone.com/f638/get-error-running-gs-bat-712915/

i see lucky has a ServerInfo.txt file in his server files that i do not. is this needed or necessary?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error
lucky40990 - [Release] KR 1.18 IRIS  + DB + MOVIE - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

HELLLLp :( pliss

someone help me solve my problem please ,I would be grateful if any of you help me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:grr: well i am still stuck here, i keep trying different things every day, i must be missing the obvious. i still cant get
Start_Boot - Copie
&
Start_LS
to run. they pop up and disappear within a second. i tried running as administrator, double checked my user mapping to be sure the users have db owner rights (could having too many users with these rights be an issue?). all my ips match his. they just flash up and close within an instant. any ideas?

this seems to be talking about the same issue i have http://forum.ragezone.com/f638/get-error-running-gs-bat-712915/#post6256333

also i am still curious about this file, i see lucky has a ServerInfo.txt file in his server files that i do not. is this needed or necessary? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

For people who had this problem, can try with this solution:

1)Open "SQL Server Configuration Manager" and check if on "SQL Server 2005 network configuration" all is enable except VIA. if u want u can enable all, after that reboot ur pc and try to create the odbc again...remember on ODBC u must put the same user and password from sql server 2005.

2)if enabled everything and still dont work, open ur "SQL Server Management Studio" and if u are connect to your db engine...disconnect it and click connect again...when the connect window open, copy the name of the server and paste it on "server" from your "configuration DSN window" (ODBC) ....then put ur user and password.
hope this can solve ur problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help about client....:*: :*: :*:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here your client 1.18 ==>
Of course I am using that one, and it works
You should use patch and convert ip to enter game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me, how to setting item mall in game, so it can works correctly.. because when im click the mall button, just appear blank window..

Back