Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] KR 1.18 IRIS + DB + MOVIE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you attach some screenshot or show something about your config process :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, could some one help me with problem: with gmtool i can`t walk...how could i fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the SQL downloaded, is there a specific procedure to install SQL for iris? or just... plain. I mean, when it comes to things like these i'm totally OUT! Lucky are you still active around here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, after a busy day, finally everything work fine now. For anyone else want to use noscrubs resource, just following those steps:

Client
------
1. Use this (the lastest noscrubs have changed unpack password, so I'm using older version)

2. Use winrar to extract all .dat files from following folders : script, language, data (use pass: #8ogfup;.oxitgmL#) (remember to repair all those files before extract)

3. Compress those files to .zip, then rename their extension to .pack (note: after extracted noscrubs.dat, remember to rename folder noscrubs in language/ to korea, then compress them to korea.pack, all files repack without password)

4. Copy all lucky's client patch 1.18 to noscrubs

Server
------
1. Get lucky's server files & following his steps.

2. To setup single IP, read this [Release] Iris 1.18 Single IP Setup - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

3. Extract resource.pack & direct.pack in script folder of client, then copy all .txt files to script\resource\

4. Extract map.pack in data folder of client, then copy all .navifield files to script\resource\map\

5. Reinstall game server.

6. Run game server & play game.

--------------

Here is my script file, all items are sold in stores for 9999 gold

Remember to copy all .txt files in resource.pack to server script folder
Thanks Files. for OneStopServices xD <3

Back