Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Main tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone help me with the gamersrv i cant seem to get it fixed.
I have put some Screenshots into the attachments.
All the cfg and the txt file has 127.0.0.1.

You could try to drop all 3 databases and recreate them. Just delete them - ONLY them - and repeat steps #2 (create these 3 databases again and grant irisdb user db_owner permission to them), #4, #5 and #8.

Or you could play with config files, but I'm not sure will it help or not. You could try to edit IrisGameSrv.cfg and change SERVER_NO: from 1 to 3

If nothing helps - try again but follow this video tutorial http://forum.ragezone.com/f640/releases-vdo-guide-open-iris-709556/ made by xX_ErOtIc_Xx. Anyway, both this tutorial and erotic's vid explains the same things.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could try to drop all 3 databases and recreate them. Just delete them - ONLY them - and repeat steps #2 (create these 3 databases again and grant irisdb user db_owner permission to them), #4, #5 and #8.

Or you could play with config files, but I'm not sure will it help or not. You could try to edit IrisGameSrv.cfg and change SERVER_NO: from 1 to 3

If nothing helps - try again but follow this video tutorial http://forum.ragezone.com/f640/releases-vdo-guide-open-iris-709556/ made by xX_ErOtIc_Xx. Anyway, both this tutorial and erotic's vid explains the same things.

that is what i did, dropped the databases as many times as 6!!! till it worked (redone all 7 times that is)

now it works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty i will try and see if it works for me.
i would have tried it sooner but since the weather here my internet connection was realy bad.

I'll let you know what worked and which changes i have made after today.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

I have dropped the 3 db's and reopend them then made the irisdb user have dbowner on them input the server and channel table info and opened install00bat file.
Now it seems to work only whats strange is the char create.

race changes male female,
class changes race,
gender changes class,

also the class isn't correct,
when on elf 4ex. it says WIZARD class but he wears 2 daggers
and on the right u see at top ELF and below RANGER.
Same for other races have also
Only human fighter is correct.

---

I have played game just now (had to work) and it seems alot ingame is in asian language. I saw there was a english patch on forum and have tried to overwrite the language folder in client. Also resource in client and language and resource in server side. but it dint helped when trying to open exe it directly closes.

Have used new released translation and more has bin translated now but still not enough.

However with this translation the class race gender thing hasn't been fixed yet not that it matters but it looks strange ingame saying that i am a wizard while playing elf scout(is windwalker prejob right?)

Last edited:
~Hunter~
Reaction score
How to do this thingy? :<

same ..i not sure meaning of set into each iris db .. or direct in securety..

** how installing sql mix mode or window auth

Code:
USE [master]
GO
/****** Objekt:  Database [IRIS_LOGDB]    Skriptdatum: 06/01/2011 07:18:14 ******/
IF  EXISTS (SELECT name FROM sys.databases WHERE name = N'IRIS_LOGDB')
DROP DATABASE [IRIS_LOGDB]

Last edited:
Back