Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how come i cant open the start_ad.bat anymore and when i log in i cant get past the processing request screen. also when i ran the instalation file
03_instal_service_ls.bat
04_instal_service_gs.bat
05_instal_service_ad.bat
i put a pause at the end so i could read what happened and all of them failed and said

C:\Windows\system32>IrisLoginSrv.exe /install
'IrisLoginSrv.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Windows\system32>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
what do i do it did this from the start

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i tried it i still cant get it open the configs are right i never changed them it worked before and then just stopped i never changed anything. also i put a pause so i could see why it keeps closing and this is what i am getting

C:\WinglessIris>irisagentdemon.exe /TEST -VERBOSE -FPS -PACKET

User Name............: Brett
Host Name............: Brett-HP
NetBIOS Scope ID.....:
IP Routing Enabled...: NO
WINS Proxy Enabled...: NO

Binary Path Name.....: C:\WinglessIris\irisagentdemon.exe
Working Directory....: C:\WinglessIris\
Module Path Name.....: C:\WinglessIris\irisagentdemon.cfg

Initialize fail.

C:\WinglessIris>pause
what is wrong idk why it says this also i edited the last post with the errors that i was getting when i was running the installation batch files

Reaction score
ok i tried it i still cant get it open the configs are right i never changed them it worked before and then just stopped i never changed anything. also i put a pause so i could see why it keeps closing and this is what i am getting

NetBIOS Scope ID.....:

Initialize fail.

C:\WinglessIris>pause
what is wrong idk why it says this also i edited the last post with the errors that i was getting when i was running the installation batch files

Code:

NetBIOS Scope ID.....:

Initialize fail.

This error only exists when you are not using a valid IP adress. Use your LAN ip and replace them with the old existing IP's in the file.
Aslong it's not your IP adress it will always say "Initialize fail."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i have all my ip correct i just checked them all my ip is correctly put in all of the old ip's were replaced correctly i triple checked if you have team viewer i can do that

Reaction score
ok i have all my ip correct i just checked them all my ip is correctly put in all of the old ip's were replaced correctly i triple checked if you have team viewer i can do that

I do not like using teamviewer, if you have skype add me on there.
My skypename is: unchipoopy

Or send my your .cfg files only, and your IP Adress i will try to look what's wrong with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me, in mine iris server almost all work except when i hit monster and not kill it wiht 1 hit monster HP return to original hp. HOW CAN I FIX THIS???

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent guide.. but I'm having one major problem. I've followed all the steps one at a time. all ports are forwarded, all databases are owned by 175iris (175web is db_owner of WEB_AUTHDB only) .. The server runs, I can login with the account I created in the guide steps, but now I freeze at the screen 'Creating Server List' .. it does nothing .. just sits there

Anyone come across this problem?

Reaction score
Excellent guide.. but I'm having one major problem. I've followed all the steps one at a time. all ports are forwarded, all databases are owned by 175iris (175web is db_owner of WEB_AUTHDB only) .. The server runs, I can login with the account I created in the guide steps, but now I freeze at the screen 'Creating Server List' .. it does nothing .. just sits there

Anyone come across this problem?

Maybe you don't have a server name created yet or something, it might also be due your computer uses much CPU that it just randomly freezes :/

Server name can be set in TB_SERVER

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you don't have a server name created yet or something, it might also be due your computer uses much CPU that it just randomly freezes :/

Server name can be set in TB_SERVER

Hmm.. I dont think it's a CPU issue.. I have 4G ram and a dual core processor.

There are 22 entries in [iris_memberdb].[dbo.TB_SERVER] all with a creation date of 2009-09-22 if I only wish to run 1 server and channel would it be ok to remove the extra servers from the database?

Reaction score
Hmm.. I dont think it's a CPU issue.. I have 4G ram and a dual core processor.

There are 22 entries in [iris_memberdb].[dbo.TB_SERVER] all with a creation date of 2009-09-22 if I only wish to run 1 server and channel would it be ok to remove the extra servers from the database?

Delete all of them except the first one, edit that one.

::pls help me........
jpveloso1993@hot.... msn for help

First picture seems right.. I don't see any ping coming from the gameserver on the 2nd pic.

And to everyone else: I don't why you people get errors, i even read my own tutorial tested it twice, so idk where most of your errors come from, i'm also still new to iris.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem when opening Client. The Client has 203 error code.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
owh okay..
can u help me with my php problem in elche27 web release????
here is the pic and the script..

Uploaded with

here is the config
PHP:
$title = "Iris Online :: Web page";
$odbc = "WEB_MEMBERDB";
$dbu = "sa";
$dbp = "irisonline";
$host = "192.168.0.198";
$database="web_memberdb"; //dont touch this at least u change DB
$database2="iris_gamedb";//dont touch this at least u change DB
$publickey = "6LeLFMESAAAAAAowgSNtYrhukPBfVhlsx1ugaRO7";
$privatekey = "6LeLFMESAAAAAD1lA5qmnJdS4KR7vzwMTQtDuGdm";
$login_length = 6; // Minimal lenght of login
$pass_length = 6; //Minimal lenght of password
$client_dl_url = ""; //URL for client download, displaying on successful registration
$host2="iris\SQLEXPRESS";//change "X" for ur pc name or look it on SQL2005

http://forum.ragezone.com/6726718-post39.html

I have answered in [Releate] of that WibeSite, it will help you, if you will have more question just ask in that Topic, i will answere when Im online..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's because your not running the client as administrator, and by the way your server isn't running since userin is on offline mode.

Thank for Client launch problems you solve it for me, but I don't know why my server "UserIn" state is "OFF" I reinstall the server 2 times but it still the same.

Back