Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some1 show me how to fix this error please:

" Game Server's Certification is Being Processed. "

PS. not sure if u called an error ^^

it only happen when i try to go into Tutorial otherwise login game normaly works fine. any help would b much appreciated. and again thx in advance.

Reaction score
can some1 show me how to fix this error please:

" Game Server's Certification is Being Processed. "

PS. not sure if u called an error ^^

it only happen when i try to go into Tutorial otherwise login game normaly works fine. any help would b much appreciated. and again thx in advance.

If you used my tutorial, then the tutorial will not work as well as the dungeons. Just skip the tutorial from the server and it will work.

Reaction score
1a. Creating the databases

Create the following databases inside MsSQL 2005/2008:

- iris_logdb
- iris_gamedb
- WEB_MEMBERDB

1b. Restoring iris_memberdb.bak

- Right click on Databases inside MsSQL and choose Restore Database...
Now a window will pop-up.

Now you will see some options, at To database: type iris_memberdb
Next on the same windows click on "from device" and locate your "iris_memberdb.bak" file!
And click OK

restore under what database?

Reaction score
First post updated: Fixed Webserver added.

Update: My own client was added, on the first post. Due the fact i lost the old client during my Laptop crash and Megaupload was put down, you'll have to find and use someone elses resource.pack, because i lost the password i put on it.
If i find the password, it will be added on the first post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
:thumbup: tenkiuu! :):

btw , i've download iris client v1.0 . . my question is . .how can i upgrade my client to yours client? V1.18 right?

Give me the databases and i'll see what i can do so you keep stored accounts etc.. i can't promise i can succesfully switch them to a 1.18.
If that's what you mean of course :)

And also to everyone else, i'll probably make a torrent for the client! Since most of the uploading sites are going down :/

Reaction score
Give me the databases and i'll see what i can do so you keep stored accounts etc.. i can't promise i can succesfully switch them to a 1.18.
If that's what you mean of course :)

And also to everyone else, i'll probably make a torrent for the client! Since most of the uploading sites are going down :/

i'm using your files and of coz the db too.. >,< so,can i use client v1.0 or how can i upgrade my client to your 1.18 client?
:blink:

Back