Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help!
fix error?

edit...._______________

resolved, level in acc = 5 change = 1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm in trouble, did everything right but does not appear to connect to server after login.
I'm using win 7 x64 and I know how to use it very well because I have experience with other types of games.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tidie can you help me by reup client on mediafire host , and help me how i can uninstall all services when i install fail .
ex :
01_INSTAL_LS.bat (If an error would exist here you did not check if all 4 databases have db_owner ticked!)
02_INSTAL_GS.bat (If an error would exist here you did not check if all 4 databases have db_owner ticked!)

03_INSTAL_SERVICE_LS.bat (has to be run as adminstator to be able to install)
04_INSTAL_SERVICE_GS.bat (do the same as abover!)
05_INSTAL_SERVICE_AD.bat (do the same as abover!)

- Start_AD
- Start_LS
- Start_GS
- Start_LD

plz help me
thanks

Reaction score
tidie can you help me by reup client on mediafire host , and help me how i can uninstall all services when i install fail .
ex :
01_INSTAL_LS.bat (If an error would exist here you did not check if all 4 databases have db_owner ticked!)
02_INSTAL_GS.bat (If an error would exist here you did not check if all 4 databases have db_owner ticked!)

03_INSTAL_SERVICE_LS.bat (has to be run as adminstator to be able to install)
04_INSTAL_SERVICE_GS.bat (do the same as abover!)
05_INSTAL_SERVICE_AD.bat (do the same as abover!)

- Start_AD
- Start_LS
- Start_GS
- Start_LD

plz help me
thanks

I've already explained it before.

(If an error would exist here you did not check if all 4 databases have db_owner ticked!)

If that didn't work, you either didn't do the OBDC correct.

And client was already reuploaded to rapidshare.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay..i will be followinng this tutorial...
but where can i download the client since megaupload is down..
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you reup your link to Mediafire hosting ?
because i can't down load from MU by FBI.Anti Piracy MU
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey tidie i'm getting tb_captcha isn't complete when i run 01_instal_ls. the thing is, there was one error when i ran one of the scripts in sql server 2008. i forgot which one though. i think it's related. help please! :D

Reaction score
hey tidie i'm getting tb_captcha isn't complete when i run 01_instal_ls. the thing is, there was one error when i ran one of the scripts in sql server 2008. i forgot which one though. i think it's related. help please! :D

The error in SQL server 2008 has no connection with what your real problem is.
As i stated, before in MsSQL every database needs to have "db_owner" rights. Only then the captcha will install correctly.

The error wich you mentioned in MsSQL, everyone has that one. It gets fixed once the server runs for the first time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The error in SQL server 2008 has no connection with what your real problem is.
As i stated, before in MsSQL every database needs to have "db_owner" rights. Only then the captcha will install correctly.

The error wich you mentioned in MsSQL, everyone has that one. It gets fixed once the server runs for the first time.

just to clarify boss: 175iris needs to have owner rights for all 4 databases and 175web only needs owner rights for web_memberdb right? cause i just checked now and i have that configured exactly the way it should be. all the odbc's are communcating successfully too. i have no idea what's wrong :(

Reaction score
just to clarify boss: 175iris needs to have owner rights for all 4 databases and 175web only needs owner rights for web_memberdb right? cause i just checked now and i have that configured exactly the way it should be. all the odbc's are communcating successfully too. i have no idea what's wrong :(

Try it with MsSQL 2005, it's faster and easier

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. 1.18 client:
Part 1:
Megaupload - the leading online storage and file delivery service
part 2:

new links pls... If possible to provide!

Thanks! And good job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then idk what you're doing wrong. The tutorial helps enough, and i never heard anyone complaining or saying it didn't work. So it works.

problem solved. for the benefit of others using sql server 2008 and windows 7 64bit who might have the same problem, i did 2 things wrong:

1. i setup the odbcs on the wrong odbc application (win7 has 3 i believe). the right one is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe

2. the user 175iris has to be manually added in the iris_memberdb database then given the according permissions. just putting owner rights through user mapping in the login properties isn't enough.

thanks for the guide and files though. it works :):

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone Kindly Suggest A Good And Working Web server For This One?!...

Thanks!!!! Everything's Seems Working Fine... :D

Just Needs A Little More Supporting People Here...

KINDLY PLS!!!! RE-UPLOAD THESE FILES? MEGAUP IS CLOSED AND RAPID LINK IS DEAD!

THANKS YOU!!!

1. 1.18 client:
Part 1:
part 2:

THIS ERROR'S SHOW'S UP WHEN EVER I START THE CLIENT...

1ST ERROR!

Last edited:
Back