Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to compile the source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
70%~80% Client translated:
* FIXED Chat.

-------- // --------

This source is old. :/

New versions:

Code:
UPDATE:
-Beginner Guild added for new characters. Upon new character creation, you will automatically join a Beginner Guild. You can use this as a tool to meet new players and socialize You can always leave the guild at anytime. (You may also rejoin the Beginner Guild, up until level 30, by speaking with Chester Douglas)

-Item Protect Cards are not consumed upon weapon upgrade success. Item Protect Cards will be consumed ONLY upon failure.

Level Cap Increased to 60
New Field Boss Added

New Maps:
-Corrupt Valley
-Night Dig
-Night Forest
-Eye of Annes
-Spirit Shelter (Free PvP Zone)

New Dungeon:
-Wood Garden (Due to Eyasoft management, Hard Mode will be coming a bit later)

Guild Features and Systems:
-Guild Leveling System
-Guild Skills
-Guild Warehouse Storage
-Guild Unions
-Players are able create Raid Parties
-Graphical Effects for Guild Emblems available through Guild Skills
-Decreased new Guild size to 30 characters (Existing Guilds will not be decreased)
-Increased max Guild size to 100 (Available through Guild Skills)
-Able to check attendance of Guild Members

New Items and Item Features:
-Hundreds of new items added
-New weapon enhancement auras
-Increased drop rate for epics
-New epics added to loot tables
-New mounts obtainable through dungeons and cash shop
-New Costumes added to cash shop

Battlefield:
-Force teams removed
-Teams will now be randomized
-Existing Force points will be converted into Battlefield Points
-Players can gain Battlefield Points to purchase PvP Equipment, Merchandise, and Recipes (New NPCs have been added to reflect the change)

Fixes and Optimizations:
-Increased Game Stability
-Improved localization (somewhat )
-General bug fixes related to Quests and Skills
-General Class Fixes and Balances
-Experience table from 1-40 lowered

Code:
Maximum character level increased to 65. 
New Field Maps - Nightfall Shelter 
- Ursadine Highlands 
Elite Monster Map 
– Colossus Shadowfields 
- New theme dungeon Wood Garden Hard Mode (LV 60 – LV 65) 
- Accessory Imprinting System 
- Item Forging 
- Armor Exchange NPC 
- New items and quests 
- Error fixes and improved some backend systems 
- Improved Weapon Auras 
- Improved Spell Visual Effects

Code:
Iris Online
Players will have to defend Arcana once again, as a new dimensional rift has opened releasing waves of frenzied creatures from its depths. Parties who venture forth to stop the new threats will be able to experience:

Crystalisk, The Guardian of Light
    A great beast formed by the gods, the mighty Crystalisk once protected the land as the guardian of light. He now haunts the crystal caverns, having been corrupted by the demonic rifts that plague Arcana. Players must band together to take down this difficult foe! 

Sahar's Gate
    Battle waves upon waves of monsters to seal the dimensional rift before more can pour out. Players will receive ranking and points after completing each stage, and even be able to obtain relics and mounts! 

Greater Enhancement
    Players can now add 5 item levels to their weapons! The item must be at least +8 enhanced. Proceeding with a greater enhancement will decrease the enhancement bonus down 2 levels, but increase the item level by 5. 

World Map
    Players tired of becoming lost at every turn will now have a World Map to rely on 
	PvP Queue System
    Players can now easily enter into PvP battles with the PvP Queue System. Once enough players have queued themselves on the battlefield, the match begins! 

Level Cap Increase to 70
    With new challenges comes new strength! Players can now advance to level 70 and prove themselves as Arcana's strongest warriors!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Until I can figure out which correct libraries to use "when compiling ShippingGMTools vs Shipping aka Client" I'm sitting in the water.
I'm digging through all the past releases up here. But I have a bad feeling that remote system I mentioned earlier has something to do with it.
Just like your modification of the libraries to get the patcher to compile, my libraries that compiled everything else, neither are helping this GMTools out.
I'm wore out and have to get things ready for tomorrow. I'll dig through this again after I wake in a few hours.
(I only sleep a 2-3 hours ever 3-5 days, but I slept last night and am still a bit tired today) -.-

Reaction score
Until I can figure out which correct libraries to use "when compiling ShippingGMTools vs Shipping aka Client" I'm sitting in the water.
I'm digging through all the past releases up here. But I have a bad feeling that remote system I mentioned earlier has something to do with it.
Just like your modification of the libraries to get the patcher to compile, my libraries that compiled everything else, neither are helping this GMTools out.
I'm wore out and have to get things ready for tomorrow. I'll dig through this again after I wake in a few hours.
(I only sleep a 2-3 hours ever 3-5 days, but I slept last night and am still a bit tired today) -.-

You should concentrate on sleeping a bit, it's bad if you got school or college the next day. I used to do this too and performed bad at school ^^

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
@tidie10 Yes, I should sleep more but cannot. Been an issue for 12-13 years now. Closing my eyes is sometimes as close as it gets. :)
I'm in college working on a Bachelor's in Game Simulation Programming.
We work on projects such as UDK creating all your own assets and levels in 6 weeks. Here is one of my last college projects videos:
This project was a 4 person group. I was stuck doing all the coding, character design, 2/3 of the level design, all the assets, and putting my boot in everyones butt for not helping. lolol

Side scroller had to be the hardest to make as well rofl. :)

Reaction score
@tidie10 Yes, I should sleep more but cannot. Been an issue for 12-13 years now. Closing my eyes is sometimes as close as it gets. :)
I'm in college working on a Bachelor's in Game Simulation Programming.
We work on projects such as UDK creating all your own assets and levels in 6 weeks. Here is one of my last college projects videos:
This project was a 4 person group. I was stuck doing all the coding, character design, 2/3 of the level design, all the assets, and putting my boot in everyones butt for not helping. lolol

Side scroller had to be the hardest to make as well rofl. :)

Only thing i know how to make are .bat rpg games ^^
Didn't really follow school for programming things etc (i studied for Art), learned it a bit from a good friend which is a hacker. I'm more common with Lua, Java and Ruby Scripts

Anyways back on-topic:

After compiling parts of the source, i seem to be getting lots of .obj and some .exe.embed.manifest.res files.
For example i just compiled ServerTool, Patcher, AgentDemon, Dummyclient, GameSrv, LogDemon and RegenTool without any errors or warnings and came up with this for ex.:

mmm - [Tutorial] How to compile the source - RaGEZONE Forums

Not really sure how to get the servertool.exe from there
I'm still new to things like this, but your never too old to learn.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
should be a cworking and sworking folder in the same folder as the servertool and client source folders.
inside both will be the compiled files. i had to hunt that down as well the first time.
i'm not good with art, creating characters in 3ds max yep, but not drawing unless stick figures count ;-)

Reaction score
should be a cworking and sworking folder in the same folder as the servertool and client source folders.
inside both will be the compiled files. i had to hunt that down as well the first time.
i'm not good with art, creating characters in 3ds max yep, but not drawing unless stick figures count ;-)

Ah didn't really notice those folders yet o.o

Reaction score
Currently fighting the GMTool, getting rid of all the errors on it. Just as if it was meant to be impossible o_O

EDIT:

Got rid of the missing files errors, but then it came up with errors like this, of these errors i have no knowledge at all ~

Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: Client, Configuration: ShippingGMTool Win32 ------
1>Performing Pre-Build Event...
1>p4 wordt niet herkend als een interne
1>of externe opdracht, programma of batchbestand.
1>Compiling...
1>stdafx.cpp
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(640) : error C2065: '_Bool' : undeclared identifier
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(648) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(658) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(668) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(678) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(700) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(710) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(720) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(730) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(740) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(750) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(760) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(770) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(781) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(791) : error C2913: explicit specialization; 'stlp_std::iterator_traits' is not a specialization of a class template
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1104) : error C2059: syntax error : ','
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1104) : error C2059: syntax error : '>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1105) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1107) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1110) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1110) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ',' before identifier '_Bool'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1110) : error C2059: syntax error : ','
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1110) : error C2059: syntax error : '>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1111) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1113) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1117) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<char*,char*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1123) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const char*,char*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1123) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1125) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1129) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<signed char*,signed char*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1129) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1131) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1135) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const signed char*,signed char*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1135) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1137) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1141) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<unsigned char*,unsigned char*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1141) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1143) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1147) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const unsigned char*,unsigned char*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1147) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1149) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1168) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<short*,short*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1168) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1170) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1174) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const short*,short*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1174) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1176) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1180) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<unsigned short*,unsigned short*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1180) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1182) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1186) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const unsigned short*,unsigned short*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1186) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1188) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1192) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<int*,int*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1192) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1194) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1198) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const int*,int*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1198) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1200) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1204) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<unsigned int*,unsigned int*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1204) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1206) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1210) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const unsigned int*,unsigned int*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1210) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1212) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1216) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<long*,long*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1216) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1218) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1222) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const long*,long*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1222) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1224) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1228) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<unsigned long*,unsigned long*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1228) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1230) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1234) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const unsigned long*,unsigned long*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1234) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1236) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1240) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<float*,float*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1240) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1242) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1246) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const float*,float*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1246) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1248) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1252) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<double*,double*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1252) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1254) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1258) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const double*,double*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1258) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1260) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1264) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<long double*,long double*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1264) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1266) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1270) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const long double*,long double*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1270) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1272) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1278) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<__int64*,__int64*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1278) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1280) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1284) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<const __int64*,__int64*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1284) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1286) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1290) : error C2906: 'stlp_std::_Ptr_cat_helper<unsigned __int64*,unsigned __int64*>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xutility(1290) : fatal error C1003: error count exceeds 100; stopping compilation
1>Project : warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not found:
1>$(EGB_PATH)
1>Build log was saved at "file://C:\ユーザー\フィーナ\デスクトップ\ IRIS_CODE\ Client\ ShippingGMTool\ BuildLog.htm"
1>Client - 103 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Last edited:
Reaction score
try using the /c added to compiler command line, please :)

Do Not read on until you've looked at the above link and understand this is probably a false positive, but just in case, I warned you all.

Run this GM Tool in a sandbox, it could be false positives, since it came from the same source zip file, but I'm always a bit skeptical.

Last edited:
Reaction score
aww, sorry.
This should already be set, but just in case it isn't.
Right click on "Client" select project properties, expand the left side "C/C++", Command Line, add /c <-- little c he's case sensitive.

You know I'm sitting here on skype still he hehe :D had to go there :p

Prefer not to use that file I found, but I already clicked it on my machine and see no evil ramifications nor does my antivirus yell at me.
But that still doesn't mean that file is free of critters.

Oh top button is start it up, bottom one is exit, I'm assuming the number in the box is the ipconversion.

Reaction score
/Passes a cup of strong coffee

err good call
I had to install the following VS 2005 sp1
VS80sp1-KB949009-X64-INTL.exe on this box and
VS80sp1-KB949009-X86-INTL.exe on the other box

along with DXSDK_Jun10.exe

Reaction score
No, that is the file inside either your or cHiPiDle's release, cant recall which.
It was already compiled. I don't believe it to be a virus, but a false negative since the qq ID is on the properties of the application.
I do believe, as tidie10 brought up to me earlier today that it is possible the GMTool is not going to work, so that the qq ID holder could make some money off the tool or something.
Also she's made a lot of progress, but went to bed.
I'm working on something else for a few more hours before I take a break myself.

Validated: It came from cHiPiDle's "3 piece Client download"

Jumping in the shower to wake back up, I'm not due for a nap for a few days again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back