Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]How to get the GM client working! (V1.18)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I came across lots of tutorials on how you could get your Iris client to work. However, the GM part was still not 100 % cleared out, meaning that the whole focus was on the normal client and not both! :closedeyes:

That's why I wanted to make this tutorial!

Requires

ClientLinks
Wingless client (normal client)

Lucky's client (gm client)

Server files, additional files & server setup
To set up a server, follow Tidie's guide.

• After downloading both clients, seperate them. I don't know if you can mix the files due to their compatibility with the .pack files. Anyway, seperate each client and name them whatever you want. Just make sure you know the difference between them.)
  • Delete all GM related stuff in Wingless's client as they aren't working for some people, and delete irisclient.exe in Lucky's as well, as it ain't working for some people too, but keep IRISClient_GMTool2.exe and GMTool.exe.
  • After that, create a shortcut for the clients and add your converted IP address within the shortcut. (Example: "C:/Dumb/Iris/irisclient.exe" XXXXXXXXXX). The "X" is your converted IP address!
  • (Before continuing, make sure your server is up.)

Start your GM client and have fun being the game master! :lol:

If you already have Lucky's client and don't have the GM files, download them via the link above the steps.

Also, additional files are added in case of errors. They worked for me so I'm sure they'll work for you too!

Edit (10-26-2014):
Thanks for adding the prefix!
:thumbup1:

Updated ! (I never finished the table. If someone wants to take the lead, go ahead.)

Put the runup_c.pack inside your GM client folder -> language.

Make sure you edit the SLevel in your database from 5 to 1 or you'll get errors in-game... :3

Big thanks to tidie10 for everything!

Last edited:
ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Thank you I will try to make this game server too XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Eperty123, i have problem with gmtool: i cant move with it....you know how to fix it?

Back