Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Setup IRIS Official Website (CodeSkills Release)

Reaction score
i'm gonna show you how to setup this website, credit for the website goes to CodeSkilLs who released it :). click here for the website release thread.

i'm using Win Server 2008 64 bit. so maybe there's a little different for 32 bit.
so let's begin :

1. Setup your IIS, here is the tutorial link for , and this is for .don't forget to enable ASP, ASP.NET. just follow the tutorial, it's quite easy.

2. copy your IRIS Website to IIS website folder directory (for me it's in C:\inetpub\wwwroot)
kitez - [Tutorial]Setup IRIS Official Website (CodeSkills Release) - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Setup your ODBC (System DNS), for 64 bit there's 2 "ODBC", just in case i setup on this 2 "ODBC"
kitez - [Tutorial]Setup IRIS Official Website (CodeSkills Release) - RaGEZONE Forums

4. go to IIS Manager, click Advance Settings and change your Application Pool from DefaultAppPool to Classic .NET AppPool

5. go to IIS Application Pool, choose Classic .NET AppPool, click Advanced Settings, and set Enable 32-Bits Application to True.that's it for IIS side.

6. now, we go to the website side. open Web.config and edit your sql server

well, that's all.i hope you can understand (sorry for my english) and succeed set it up.btw, this is my 1st tutorial, i hope this will help you guys :)

here is the website picture :

Web - [Tutorial]Setup IRIS Official Website (CodeSkills Release) - RaGEZONE Forums

btw, i'm working on translating the language now.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my pc is window xp p3. can i make a web like this? if not, please you give a tutorial for me! thanks man...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find out on Google, if you can install IIS on XP SP3, if yes, you can make this web site :)

I can install IIS but it dont have "DefaultAppPool" so i cant choose "Classic .NET AppPool" in step 4 and step 5.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you installed IIS manager..??
what is your IIS version..??

i tried to test with Vmware Window7 x64.
i make same your tutorial.
but when i open IE. type "localhost". its Connecting...
help me please...

hahaha....
i have completed your web.
i must add "\SQLEXPRESS" after my IP.
thanks for share

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i config my web? i see Manager Folder. which account can i login?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, i haven't test it...

i'm still translating right now, kinda difficult to change the menu because it's an image in flash.

how about you,,??

hi, kitez!
i can translate something.
there are some texts i cant find it. i use google translate but i dont know where i must to edit.
reply me soon, mate :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you change the menu image in flash ?
btw, what text you can't find..??

i dont know how to change URL to download.and anything in DownloadClient page all of them are Korea. i want to change into my language but i cant find it in source web.
can you make a tutorial to help me translate image in flash?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i tried to use this in ISS and couldnt get it to work what else can i use to get the site up and running that is user friendly any help would be appreciated

Reaction score
i dont know how to change URL to download.and anything in DownloadClient page all of them are Korea. i want to change into my language but i cant find it in source web.
can you make a tutorial to help me translate image in flash?

you can see the language and change it using notepad++
btw, i haven't translate image in flash (menu in website).

ok i tried to use this in ISS and couldnt get it to work what else can i use to get the site up and running that is user friendly any help would be appreciated
sorry i never try other web server than IIS, i guess any web server that support asp will work....
sorry, i have no other recommendation than IIS...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can see the language and change it using notepad++
btw, i haven't translate image in flash (menu in website).

sorry i never try other web server than IIS, i guess any web server that support asp will work....
sorry, i have no other recommendation than IIS...

i see some text to edit. but the news i dont know where to find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah...about the news i still search how to change it..

my brother said that "you must to have full source to edit anything". and another one said "you must to have project to edit it"

Back