Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Setup IRIS Official Website (CodeSkills Release)

Reaction score
my brother said that "you must to have full source to edit anything". and another one said "you must to have project to edit it"

well, i don't know if this is full source or not, but i think this is complete source.

about "you must to have project to edit it", do you mean Visual Studio to edit the ASP..??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's all in XMLs, or SQLite, the file databases, and this is Full source, with all Flash sources (.fla), so You can fully edit that, but you will need to use very often some translator :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, i configured the Homepage on my Server (Win 2k8 with IIS 7 ) but i get an Error:

Code:
configuration error
Description: An error occurred while processing a configuration file required to service this request. Check the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: File or assembly 'WebHandler, Version = 1.0.0.0, Culture = neutral' or one of its dependencies was not found. The system can not find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 85:       <add path="handler.ashx" verb="*" type="WebControls.Core.HttpHandlerFactory, WebControls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=77535e5915951d58"/>
Line 86:       <add verb="*" path="*.aspx"  type="URLRewriter.RewriterFactoryHandler, URLRewriter" />
Line 87:       [COLOR="#FF0000"]<add verb="GET" path="pl_list.ashx" type="WebHandler.HttpHandlerFactory, WebHandler, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral"/>[/COLOR]
Line 88:       <add verb="GET,POST" path="userlogin.ashx" type="WebHandler.HttpHandlerFactory, WebHandler, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral"/>
Line 89:       <add verb="GET,POST" path="userlogins.ashx" type="WebHandler.HttpHandlerFactory, WebHandler, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral"/>

Sourcefile: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\iris\web.config    Line: 87

Monitoring Assembly Load: The following information can be to determine why the assembly WebHandler, Version = 1.0.0.0, Culture = neutral could not be loaded.

Please help me :<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know how to change URL to download.and anything in DownloadClient page all of them are Korea. i want to change into my language but i cant find it in source web.
can you make a tutorial to help me translate image in flash?
goto yourwebsite iris/manage and login
then seting like this pic

Untitled - [Tutorial]Setup IRIS Official Website (CodeSkills Release) - RaGEZONE Forums

i hope this usefull :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i test buy item shop have this error

Untitled-1 - [Tutorial]Setup IRIS Official Website (CodeSkills Release) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wow sounds to me like people just need to learn to use IIS , Xampp and Apache is usually peoples weapon of choice simply put because it doesnt require any of you to know anything...except for click the start button lol

Learn to use IIS and I bet you wont be complaining ...or using Apache nearly as much

Make VM...Install Server 2008 R2 or better on it, and install the Web and Ap Server Roles, and just play around....

IIS, the most retarded program I know.... LOL that is probably one of the funnier statements I have read in a long long time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
..hey!!!i wonder if dis still active.. i did config the webserver in my side with IIS7.. just can't register new account.. "confirmation" isn't clickable..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kitez - [Tutorial]Setup IRIS Official Website (CodeSkills Release) - RaGEZONE Forums

even if the form is filled.. the button is not clickable..
meaning can't register..
i just translated some of the scripts in it..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
huh?!!not showing?? ok..
hope this one works..

and oh!! here is the last code that represents the] "Confirm this request"
<p style="text-align:center; padding-top:10px"><input disabled type="submit" name="button_reg"
id="button_reg" class="user_button" value="Confirm this request" /></p>

Reaction score
Do not recommend you use this website. This website does not come included with the source from *.dll .
You will be limited to edit some things.

But, if you have experience with C# and knows decompile. You can recreate *.dll .

Back