Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Setup IRIS Official Website (CodeSkills Release)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohw..!!the stdlport.dll?? there's 3 dll inside the target folder..i'l try to extract it inside wwwroot folder without decompiling it if it will work..
yeah its c# based
Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile
i saw that from the top page.. when am translating it..
well..thankz again for the advice.. i guess i better search for a new webserver while trying to decompile and compile it again..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mate, It is.
You can try it here:
(It's in Czech Language if you want to translate it)

Dont forget to check the Agree on term of usage.. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@CodeSkilLs
Thankz for the share mate!!!
i'l try it.. but for am trying to figure out the adding items to npc..
i followed tutorials but i just dont get about this
1110060 ºÒŸ´Â ¿©¸§ ³²³à(7ÀÏ) 1110060 0 1 6 10 1001 12 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 604800 1 2 0 1110060 1 0 0 0 0 300333 0 0 0 0 0 0 1962 0 0 0 0 1

1110060 = item id ryt??
and "0" is the price to change ryt?? But shall i change all the "0" to my price bet?
and this "1 6 10 1001 12 1 1" and "604800 1 2" and "300333" "1962" i wonder for r those... coz in the Tut.. it doesn't explains well..
coz i tried it in the same npc and adding the item "Inventory Bag extension scroll" and "All stat cardIV(0)" But in Game it says "you dont have enough gold"
its weird! i got plenty of gold!
actualy there where 5 of them that i added.. but i got error with this two.. maybe i just dont really understand the Tuts explanation..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes!!i did in server side.. after i edit the iris/resource.. i packed those into Client/resources... to make both sides sync... "i wonder if wat i did is correct" but correct me if am wrong..
after that.. i ran those .bats /insert and /install then ran the .exe's and enter the Game..
and Pooopppss!!! testing those item i added and WHOAH!!! "you dont have enough gold!":scared: but ey!!!i got plenty of those huh?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:?:hmmm...???? so any suggestion how to fix it???
got a lots bug here..
i already read some this ryt here...
item price = 1 gold! thats the display in description..
then if u buy it.. thousands of gold is deducted..
some says change the flows in DB into bigint..
But wat exactly the name to trace for that cashflows in the DB..

Back