Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcemu [ArcEmu] 3.3.5 latest full database with fixes (arcbliz)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
->Deathknight quest chain fixes
->Spell trainer defs fixed
->Plaguelands Zone spawns fixed
->Disabled duplicate spawns
->Creature wrong factions fixed
->All Main quest chains fixed
-> trainers defs fixed
I'll post the full repack of my repack of the latest compile with fixes as soon as possible

----DOWNLOAD----

Find the relevant sql commands in "queries" folder

----------RESULTS----------

See some photos, fresh like an ice cream

dberga - [ArcEmu] 3.3.5 latest full database with fixes (arcbliz) - RaGEZONE Forums

dberga - [ArcEmu] 3.3.5 latest full database with fixes (arcbliz) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much dude I registered just to download this, Much appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello thank you for the data but I get an error and I was wondering if you could please help me figure it out:

[10-06-2014][21:22][Arcemu][2014-10-06 21:22:01]
[10-06-2014][21:22][Arcemu]ArcEmu 4.0-TRUNK a816536/Release-Win32-X86 :: World Server
[10-06-2014][21:22][Arcemu]Database: Last world database update doesn't match the required one which is 2012-08-14_21-25_worldmap_info.
[10-06-2014][21:22][Arcemu]Database: Your world database is probably too new for this Arcemu version, you need to update your server. Exiting.

I followed this guide here:

Am I updating the db correctly in SQLyog? I am copy/pasting the texts directly into SQLyog from what the error logs suggest

note* I have already CNTRL+SHFT+Q'd onto previous logon/character/world databases that were "imported" from the regular arcemu files generated after compiling, following ofcourse, the guide that I linked.

note* Im using this database http://filebeam.com/83382ba9a2947346fb52f4abbc9bcb25 which I am guessing -hopefuly correctly- is way too old or something! and that, that might be my problem.

note* newb

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Back