Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcemu 3.3.5 Build 12340 Blizzlike Repack - ArcEmu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to Corruption Creations. This is my little project name and services which i will post very soon. Here at CC, We try to provide everyone with a great Blizzlike Repack.

Basic Repack Information :
- ArcEmu Revision 3603
- Version 3.3.5a Build 12340
- NO Custom content at all
- 100% Blizzlike Database provided by DPDB
- DPDB Database Revision 42

If you have the issue with a missing file, then you need to download and install 2 programs for it to work properly. You will need Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 or higher, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.

If you would like to update your database at any time, you can download the updated database from DPDB from their svn.

DPDB SVN Address :

DOWNLOAD LINK :

CREDITS :

Me for compiling and putting together the repack.
DPDB for the Database files.
ArcEmu for the Core.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very nice but.. How can I change accounts? How do I come in the database so I can make people admin? I only have a account creation website now but I don't know how to make admins. Pleasehelp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very nice but.. How can I change accounts? How do I come in the database so I can make people admin? I only have a account creation website now but I don't know how to make admins. Pleasehelp

dont know how old this post is but
open Navicat logon and double click it
it will say accounts and ipbans double click
accounts will see login password encrypted_password
and gm where it say gm put az then save start server
and that account now gm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

can help me !

Icant Download DPDB SVN Address : DPDB - Revision 57: /

Tnx.:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
google DPDB for wow, I would recommend using WhyDB now though. They are the best out there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This may be a bit offtopic, and i apologise, but where do i get the Databases for the server? Like, if I don't have the databases, where do i get them or how can u make them if that is even possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you need a database for your server, you have to download which database that you want via an svn, which means that you will need a program called TortoiseSVN to download it with and then you can execute the database into your server. I would recommend using WhyDB for any ArcEmu server. I offer services if you haven't seen my advertisement in the world of warcraft section for setting up servers, websites, and I will be renting hosts as well and domains and such when I get my new company website up and running in the next few days. If you would like to see what I do, then goto the world of warcraft section, and look for Corruption Creations and Services.

Nice release, is this better than mangos or ascent for stability?

ArcEmu has never really been as stable as the others such as Trinity and Mangos, but you are able to do so much more with ArcEmu that you cannot do with the others. Unless you have a very skilled C++ dev to do all of the coding fixes in the ArcEmu core, it's stable but not as stable as it can be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice repack , man. gj !

i tested files, works fine , few minor bugs but its ok..
the only one thing im not sure is why the npc/mobs runs fast?it looks like they have a speed hack ^^ or something ...where's the problem at repack/client ?

Again . nice repac :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not a bad repack from what I have played of it so far everything is cool, but still the same issues DK Starting quest.. (no repack ever has em working)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone mirror this? MegaUpload is being homosexual.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ArcEmu has never really been as stable as the others such as Trinity and Mangos, but you are able to do so much more with ArcEmu that you cannot do with the others. Unless you have a very skilled C++ dev to do all of the coding fixes in the ArcEmu core, it's stable but not as stable as it can be.
Well, i do not entirely agree... I have ArcEmu running here on my server for more than 3 years now, my children and all children in the neighbourhood play on it for free nearly daily, and it never, really never, has crashed on me so far. So, i dare say that ArcEmu is rockstable. I has proven itself to me and indeed, the things you can do in ArcEmu are unsurpassed. It's the best there is! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well when i login in my wow it works bud when i am in realm selection and klik on my realm it says connection bud nothing more pls help me:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm 16mb/s download speed on megaupload using the free download? That's nice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Small question, maybe someone can answer this: I have this new version of ArcEmu and the database in place. Server has not started yet, as the maps are being converted now and this takes a while. Topic Starter says it's for 3.3.5. I have WOTLK patched up to 3.3.2 here. Will this work with the server?

EDIT: nevermind my question, downloading patches now.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed that ad.exe showed a lot of errors when converting the maps. Is there an updated version somewhere i can download?

Back