Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcemu [ArcEmu] Extremis Repack 3.3.5a [5000% Attributes]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there everyone of mmowned Today I am releasing a repack for all of you.
Well the repack is different from others its a 5000% Attribute repack :D
If your wondering what this is basically the stats and damage of every gear is 5000% greater and higher. And I mean every single piece of gear, every item has been increased. The level cap is set to 90 since I this was the beginning stage/phase of what i'm working on the Extremis project aka Extremis Gaming Revamped. If you have a problem with this level cap feel free to change it.

Information and Includes

Has bunch of lua scripts both from ArcEmu themsevles as in the default scripts, And my own scripts just some of them don't want to give them all away ;) Also a few others scripts from a person or 2 from here and ac.

There are teleporters script, But none of the npc's are in the database you have to make those your self, I can't do it all for you :D

It includes dbc's but not maps get those your self :p

It includes a set up website and forums, Of course your going to have to edit the site yourself so you can change the name and what not, Well just the configs. Also the server is all setup for you to run all you have do is launch mysql, world.exe and logon.exe and your good :D

The core itself you will realize the logon.exe when you start it up the text uptop is different. Well apart of the Extremis Project I'm modifiying the ArcEmu core heavily and improving it all around so that was just the first thing I did. It has changed now but you can stick with this first phase :D

The spells and talents are well I have no percent since I'm not gonna say 95% or whatever when we all know its not.

The spawned stuff and world I'm not giving a percent either since nobody checks for every single thing. ICC is spawned with correct loot but is not scripted. You can get there by doing .rec p icc

Every item up to 3.3.5a is included, And custom vendors are also in the database but not spawned so you can decide where you want your mall.

Here are some screenshots

The GM Box, I decided to make it look nicer so well you can actually use it :D

MatrixGFX - [ArcEmu] Extremis Repack 3.3.5a [5000% Attributes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Goldshire, I was working on this its apart of my lore. You can either keep it like this or delete the objects if you'd like

MatrixGFX - [ArcEmu] Extremis Repack 3.3.5a [5000% Attributes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Little hangout spot at goldshire

Duel pits outside SW

Gurubashi Arena

Example of Higher Attributes

Welll that's all.
If you need anyhelp setting the scripts up with the npc's or anything let me know, I'll try my best to help you out with my problem. Or need me to clearify anything? Or just have a question. Leave it here or get to me at msn wowprox@live.com

If the feedback is positive and enough, I'll probably release a another repack in the future as a big update and improved of this, Which would be Version 2.
Would you like a future release updated version?

Credits- Me for compiling and setting it all up
ArcEmu for the base core
Whydb for the DB
And others I don't remember the names of for using there scripts and websites

Download link -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks like a simple repack, next time do something unique's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks like a simple repack, next time do something unique's.

I suppose you don't know anything about wow private servers? Cause if you can't handle people releasing they're work that might not be all that "Amazing" and you just says that it isn't unique. Maybe you shouldn't comment that crap about people's work, I can't seem to see that you have released any of your work. So maybe this isn't the time to tell that people aren't that "unique" as your work.

Anyway I think this is a unique repack since I used to play on a server where all the stats was buffed and I remember finding it hilariously fun.

Gj with this repack.

Greetings, Lou

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suppose you don't know anything about wow private servers? Cause if you can't handle people releasing they're work that might not be all that "Amazing" and you just says that it isn't unique. Maybe you shouldn't comment that crap about people's work, I can't seem to see that you have released any of your work. So maybe this isn't the time to tell that people aren't that "unique" as your work.

Anyway I think this is a unique repack since I used to play on a server where all the stats was buffed and I remember finding it hilariously fun.

Gj with this repack.

Greetings, Lou
Well, I know much about World of Warcraft emulation but I deleted all my work because it's not good enough to release.
It's good that people releasing their work like this, but it's not much else than other repacks.
That's what I'm trying to say.

If that isn't allowed, well then I'm sorry.
I give my opinion and I played many many servers with overpowered stats but there are also much servers like this.

I'm sorry if I say it maybe on the wrong way..

- Nordon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use to look for something like these ages ago and when i give up on wow pservers i actually find one haha anyway bro you did well on this repack welldone 9/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a nice repack and ur rite angel its from acweb all there do is wow repacks i think treetree made this but am not 100% sure

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
its a nice repack and ur rite angel its from acweb all there do is wow repacks i think treetree made this but am not 100% sure

It's Proxes's repack from OwnedCore, which he released in late 2010.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, this is tree's repack really old one aswell. Leave credits to the right people and dont say you made it cause thats shenanigans. If you made something it would be changing db to add new weapons wich you prolly failed with aswell....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice share but re upload the link please i can't download it

Back