Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcemu [ArcEmu] World of Explorecraft Patch 3.3.5a

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
x0gAWzt - [ArcEmu] World of Explorecraft Patch 3.3.5a - RaGEZONE Forums

"Think like a hammer, and soon everything starts to look like a nail..." -

Hey there everyone!

Just wanted to share a repack that I have been working on and off during the last few months. It is a bit different from Blizzlike servers and is completely based off of exploration in World of Warcraft. Some things are not quite Blizzlike in regards to exploration just because the emulator is limiting. It has some cheesy custom lore, items, quest chain, etc. Currently it is about 50% done, I just got the main quest chain done and working on the individual quests now. If you are into exploration in World of Warcraft I hope this hits some kind of nostalgia point, with a twist of different exploration methods. This is my first repack ever released so go easy :p

You must download World of Warcraft Patch 3.3.5a either legally or through a torrent.

Screenshots

kHLJy1pl - [ArcEmu] World of Explorecraft Patch 3.3.5a - RaGEZONE Forums

XXXJBipl - [ArcEmu] World of Explorecraft Patch 3.3.5a - RaGEZONE Forums

IQb5m2xl - [ArcEmu] World of Explorecraft Patch 3.3.5a - RaGEZONE Forums

stYSxw0l - [ArcEmu] World of Explorecraft Patch 3.3.5a - RaGEZONE Forums

b1Vr1ZBl - [ArcEmu] World of Explorecraft Patch 3.3.5a - RaGEZONE Forums

Features

• ArcEmu Rev. 4109
  • WhyDB Rev. 158
  • Custom Quest Chain of Exploration
  • Custom Vendors with Custom Currency
  • Phasing to provide gradual questing progression
  • Custom quests that you collect all over the world that requires exploration
  • Transmogrification NPC

Download Links
Repack

Newest Version

Note: You must download and place in data folder of World of Warcraft for custom items and zones to work, otherwise you will get errors.

Old Versions

Changelog

Starting the Server

• In the tools folder in the server's folder copy and paste all the files except Flexible Database Editor to your \World of Warcraft\ directory
  • Start by clicking on the ad.exe, this will extract the maps and dbc of World of Warcraft.
  • Next click the vmaps.bat and that will extract the vmaps for the server.
  • Copy the dbc, maps, and vmaps folders over to your server's folder.
  • Navigate to the "Place in server's dbc folder" folder and move the ItemExtendedCost.dbc to the dbc folder.
  • Download and place in your \World of Warcraft\data\ directory.
  • Navigate to the _Server folder in your server's folder and click on mysql.exe.
  • Once mysql.exe is fired up, navigate back to your server's main directory and start logonserver.exe and world.exe
  • Navigate to \World of Warcraft\data\enXX\ and open realmlist.wtf with notepad. Change it to "set realmlist localhost" without the quotes.
  • Click WoW.exe and log in with the following credentials:
  • Code:
    Logon: Admin
    Password: Admin

If you would like to play without GM commands enter these login credentials:
Code:
Login: Test
Password: Test

If you would like to edit the database, you can login to Flexible Database Editor or any database editor of your choosing (HeidiSQL, Navicat, etc) with these credentials:
Code:
 Host: Localhost
Username: Root
Password: Ascent
World Database: arc_world

Known Issues:

• Sometimes when flying on custom flight paths you may start underground. I have tried many times to make it so it doesn't do this but have had no luck.
  • Potion of Yang Speed doesn't show the actual spell boost and the current charges it has left. The spell is 100% increased speed.

Credits​

Credits to Jeutie for the portable MySQL server
Credits to of Ownedcore for the LearnSpells_On_WorldEntry.lua script.
Credits to Roller at ArcEmu.org for the Transmogrification NPC Script

Your feedback and bug reports are welcome. I plan to continue with the "secret" areas that were not covered in the quest chain. I kinda was just messing around and decided to release what I've done so far.

Public Server (v1.1) offline
If you would like to join my test server you can do so by following these steps:

1. Download World of Warcraft patch 3.3.5a either manually or through a torrent
  2. Place into your \World of Warcraft\data\ directory.
  3. Navigate back to \World of Warcraft\data\enXX\ and open realmlist in notepad. Change it to "set realmlist woexplorecraft.servegame.com" without the quotes.
  4. Register an account here
  5. Be sure to wait at least 3 minutes to log in, it takes the server that long to refresh the account list
  6. Log in!

-Teryaki

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been waiting for someone to release something new in ArcEmu section for a while now and I even thought about uploading my repack, this is some good work here. +Rep

Back