Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcemu Monster 4.0.6a-4.2.2a Cataclysm Repack V6.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
!!! edit (dot) to . !!!

-Repack Features and Credits:

-Blizzlike Config!
-Skyfire Core x86(rev. 1033Stable)
-Skyfire DB (rev. 642)
-MySQL
-Apache
-PhPmyadmin ( )

Pictures:
glaxo - Monster 4.0.6a-4.2.2a Cataclysm Repack V6.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Important Working things:

-Achievement Work 100%
-Auction House Work 100%
-Currency System (Tol Barad Quest...)
-Quest Works ~75%
-Spell Works ~90%

-Mastery System
-More than 50 Spell Fixes
-Core Optimalization (Multi-Thread Support)
-Guild Reputation

-Scripted World Zones
-All Battlegrounds Working
-Awesome Stability
-Guild Leveling
-Guild Bank
-Core Optimalization
-More Spawn and Working Content
-Spell Working ~75%
-Quest Working ~50%
-New PhPmyadmin 3.4 Included
Debugger Screen for the easy Development

Passwords:

MySQL:
Useable for PhPmyadmin
-Acc:=root
-Password:=ascent

Ingame Accounts:

-administrator/administrator

or create in worldserver.exe console:

type: "account create youraccountname yourpassword"

Install:

-Download:

-Unzip!

-Download Maps&Dbc&Vmaps and Unzip&Copy into the server core folder.

dbc.rar (10.5 MB)

maps.rar (135.4 MB)

vmaps.rar (219.7 MB)

Run:

1. MySQL
2. Authserver.exe
3. Worldserver.exe
4. Monster WoW.exe (realmlist: localhost)
5. Apache (not important!)

Enjoy!

!!! edit (dot) to . !!!

[from ]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server works fine but no quests show up anywhere. I loaded and setup everything correctly as I did in past repacks. Is anybody else having a problem with no quests showing up at all?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Server works fine but no quests show up anywhere. I loaded and setup everything correctly as I did in past repacks. Is anybody else having a problem with no quests showing up at all?

I was having this problem but I un-installed everything and re-did it and it worked for me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've uninstalled it several times and just now upgraded to this repack that waS posted a week ago. The error my console gets spammed with when I run the worldserver.exe is "quest "xxxxx" listed for entry "xxxxx" does not exist"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alright, oldtimer here and trying to figure out you and your darned youngins new shiny toys. I don't need my own MySQL Service installed anymore, I take it? The MySQL.bat in the folder runs its own MySQLd service. Right? And what are the MySQL service install/uninstall.bats doing in the MySQL folder? I assume I'm supposed to use those to get the actual data into the database, but they won't run right. Putting a bunch of attachments for the various errors I'm getting.

The tables are there in the database, but both exe's in the server folder are giving me errors that the tables don't exist, as is the database. Just need some help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx i couldnt find a 4.2.2 source so this repack will be great for creating and testing things

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever i try to start world or authserver i get this error "The application was unable to start correcly(0xc000007b).Click OK to close the application" any idés on how to fix this issue?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whenever i try to start world or authserver i get this error "The application was unable to start correcly(0xc000007b).Click OK to close the application" any idés on how to fix this issue?

I'm also getting this error i had to download about 7 dlls to even get that far though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Skyfire is a great project. But i was found 1 important bug. It`s in LOCALIZATION! When i install russian locals server take information from different colums, not as normal.Ex. Must be END_TEXT_LOC8 , but it shows information from COMPLETED_TEXT_LOC8 in game. Please somebody fix it! Sorry for my English

I'm also getting this error i had to download about 7 dlls to even get that far though.
Because it was compiled by visual studio. You should install redistributable packages from microsoft. :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get this error now after installing netframework c++ open ssl and vs

"The ordinal 3212 could not be located int he dynamic link library LIBEAY32.DLL, these are with the DLLS i downloaded when i use the DLLS with openSSL it goes back to the could not launch 0007x error.

edit : i used the dlls found in the apache server and it works now how ever when i launch the world server / auth server it gets an error about the databases not being there.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've tried to connect, but my client keep linking right back to Blizzard...How do I make it work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have windows 7 32bit
problem is that the
2. Authserver.exe
3. Worldserver.exe
remain open but does not go black and the letters ...
They were exposed for loading ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank's =) used some file's to fix bugs on my server =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is missing the MSVCR100.dll, where can I find it???w

The worldserver.exe claims that there is a bunch of missing tables from all of DB's!!!
What should I do???

Back