Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[4.3.4] Atlantiss - Cataclysm Server Blizzlike 1x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
AtlantissWOW - [4.3.4] Atlantiss - Cataclysm Server Blizzlike 1x - RaGEZONE Forums

If this forum is already contains a post about our server please remove the old one, and leave the newer one.
[URL="http://atlantiss.eu/gameguide"]Server information

AtlantissWOW - [4.3.4] Atlantiss - Cataclysm Server Blizzlike 1x - RaGEZONE Forums

(Battle for Gilneas)

(Hunt for Sylvanas)

(Fiona's Caravan)

Screenshots by Octavian.​

Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First post has been edited. I hope that everything is okay ;)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The most awaited moment for you have become. On 12th July we start our current content patch. This refers to the PvE and PvP.
The following things will be introduced:

PVP

• Season 9
  • Rated Battlegrounds will be available in (10 vs 10 , 15 vs 15);
  • Arenas 2vs2, 3vs3, 5vs5;
PVE

• On the beginning five bosses await you:
    • Conclave of the Wind (Throne of the Four Winds)
    • Halfus Wyrmbreaker (Bastion of the Twilight)
    • Magmaw (Blackwing Descent)
    • Omnotron System (Blackwing Descent)
    • Argaloth (Baradin Hold)
  • Each of them will give 70 Valor Points;
  • Estimated time for next bosses (2 weeks), we reserve the right to change the deadline in case of sudden problems;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I reach my lvl 85 only on quests, all quest is made blizzlike, Dungeons it's scripted great. Talents and spells working thats same, really great. 400ppl online its enought to play on DF,BGs etc.. anyway, server starts advertisments and population grow. On friday starts season PVP and PVE
I think population grow to 500-700. I meet ppls from England, Sweden, Germany, Russia, Netherlands etc..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice! I dont personally like 4.0.6 because there arent many realms on the patch and there arent many players playing this patch. I would prefer 4.3.4 but that up to u!

Unknown Place
Reaction score
All 1x ? I wanna see how many days players will stand playing at these rates hahaha, nice one :) !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually they are still playing, and We have about 900 max online now. Thanks, that You believe in Us :) 4.3.4 comes to Atlantiss in big steps. Stay tuned! You are tired of overbugged servers? Just make a character and try. Then You will know if this is worth it, or not. Cheers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We started a new series on our channel. "Only on Atlantiss" is a set of films, released in a form of episodes that show the places, events, mechanics and other aspects of the game, which you will not see on any other private server. For years, we pride ourselves in taking care of the little things and implementing many interesting facets of the game. Below we present the first video:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! Do you remember the Netherwing teasers we shared with you during the last 6 months?

Netherwing is an 2.4.3 TBC realm. But that's not all - Netherwing is the first of three realms which will be opened as part of our new PTE project ("Progress Through Expansions"). PTE is something new for us and for you as well. Thus far none private server did not manage to achieve what we plan to do. What is PTE about?

PTE will allow you a progressive which will begin with TBC and finish along with the end of Cataclysm. You'll experience something what, hitherto only Retail players could experience, full of passion, rivalry, a path through The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm!

MORE INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back