NRG-Wow.com 3.3.5a - Another Wotlk server like 200 others....

MemberRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    Kiryat gatLocation
    3Posts

NRG-Wow.com 3.3.5a - LIMITED Time offer! FREE level 80 Boost and T8 until 28 Feb 2018

NRG-Wow.com

Is just a compile of trinity core without much modifications so we can call it "Blizzlike" without much effort.

you should really come to start again everything from scratch in our currently low pop server for... no reason really. we are just like all others.

you may want to visit our website NRGWow but.. whatever, its just a generic fusion core template. also we dont have changelog or anything else so you can really know if development will be invested at all.

in any case, even if go visit or not - im just here cause i told the owner that ill help him advertise on forums. looks like my job here is done, Cya!

============================================

Uh? Still here?
    Well I guess you want to have more details?... alright then...

NRG-Wow - 3.3.5a Latest Trinity core Compile.
    Rates are at the moment 5x (including drop, skills and professions) The exp will stay 5x
    but rest of the rates will be adjusted in the future

NRG-Wow is a server build by and for people like you - the average wow players looking for a new place to call home.

We are still small but growing fast (server has been live for less than a week)
    and we are doing our best to provide the best experience possible to our players.

I am sorry but we are not providing character transfer at the moment and this is to provide an equal chance for our players to get so wanted achievements like Realm first. Character transfer and boost will be probably available in the future until all the relevant achievements have been claimed.

Crossfaction functions are enabled for now (we will see if we keep it enabled or disable it in the future.)
    we also added Transmog NPC and some portals in capital cities.

Hope to see you inside, dont forget to poke a GM to get your starter pack :)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WoWScrnShot_012718_232041.jpg   WoWScrnShot_012818_131129.jpg   WoWScrnShot_020418_162801.jpg  
    Last edited by Wilcalaf; 18-02-18 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Limited time Promotion Update

MemberRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    Kiryat gatLocation
    3Posts

Re: NRG-Wow.com 3.3.5a - Another Wotlk server like 200 others....

LIMITED Time offer! FREE level 80 Boost and T8 until 28 Feb 2018 REGISTER NOW!
    (Bump)

Advertisement