Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thorium WoW 255 High Stats WOTLK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Due to some popup issues on RAGEZONE please follow this link to register http://thoriumwow.net

Ojr7V89 - Thorium WoW 255 High Stats WOTLK - RaGEZONE Forums

13tjlTm - Thorium WoW 255 High Stats WOTLK - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Please also provide some standalone in-game screenshots withing 24 hours or the thread will be removed, thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very, very cool to see this server back up! Might hop on tonight.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you , the server was changed 100% and we are now in very early beta stage

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
REVISION ( 444 ) - 07 MAY 2018 10:07:11
-Removed insta kill from level boss-Reduced time between attacks from level boss
-Implemented Killstreak extra points buffs, they can be bought and upgraded in your artifact menu
-Added Admiration Marks as drop in Old Gods Boxes, 0.3% drop chance for Mythic Admiration Mark, 0.6% for Legendary Admiration Mark, 1% for Epic Admiration Mark and 10% for Rare Admiration Mark-Replaced World Boss 85% damage reduction with 60% damage reduction
-Reduced the damage dealth by Lightning Ball Area from 8 million to 3 million, this will offer enough time for a player to move from affected area
-Removed damage reduction buff from HOL-Removed home bind restriction from HOL
-Created Class Leading quests for level area
-Turned mall and level area into Sanctuary zone
-Reduced level creatures running speed
-Slightly reduced level mobs HP and Damage-Readded legendary fragments as drop in level area
-Fixed upgrader menu now menu won't close if an upgrade succeded, it will make less annoying to upgrade low tier
-Added all quests from starter vendor to Lil' Ragnaros so you won't have to run back every time you want to complete/take the quests

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just one question
the wings u are wearing in the video are they obtainable in game if yes then u have earned my loyalty and devout

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
What's the reason for removing the screenshots? Your advertisement has to have in-game screenshots at all time. At least one of them has to show an admin character displaying the message "Hello RaGEZONE" since mid 2017. Please add these or take new ones. You have a week to do so, otherwise the advertisement will be removed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lolx ;) as usual most of ideas stolen from lostarmy wow. but o-well imma give it a try because theres nothing amusing happens lately :p
First of all, I was the lead developer back when Alamiku owned Lostarmy, most of the stuff on that server was made by me. Nowdays nothing on this server has to do with lostarmy. It's not even close to. PS. Lostarmy stole most of the ideas from me. ;) You can trashtalk how much you want but if it wasn't me LA would have died faster than it did.

What's the reason for removing the screenshots? Your advertisement has to have in-game screenshots at all time. At least one of them has to show an admin character displaying the message "Hello RaGEZONE" since mid 2017. Please add these or take new ones. You have a week to do so, otherwise the advertisement will be removed.
we were doing some restructurations to the server and i had to change the whole topic. Will add a SS back.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We have started a Yu'lon event, players getting closer and closer to upgrading their artifacts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lots of improvements were done lately, feel free to come and check our unique killstreak, artifact and upgrading systems

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
a new update been applied with lots of stuff and fun things to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back