Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WoW] NexusWoW 4.3.4 Cataclysm Tournament Realm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all,

I wanted to drop an advertisement for an Australian hosted (Sydney) Cataclysm (4.3.4) world PvP server. The idea of this realm is to provide a "Timeless Isle" experience on the island of Tol Barad.

These are some brief details of what the realm has to offer:
  • Instant 85
  • Tournament realm / Timeless Isle theme
  • Based on the island of Tol Barad
  • Start with basic honor gear
  • PvP and PvE on the island to gear up
  • No gold required, all currency is obtained by either PvP or PvE
  • FFA PvP mercenary mode
  • Custom content such as quests, world bosses and events are coming shortly.

Realm Screenshots
l_cdbeec4964681cb2e4e771805b88c56d - [WoW] NexusWoW 4.3.4 Cataclysm Tournament Realm - RaGEZONE Forums
28b3aeed064729131dd2e10c626c8d1c - [WoW] NexusWoW 4.3.4 Cataclysm Tournament Realm - RaGEZONE Forums
57c3e2df2a91bc8e34a655052f0c53b4 - [WoW] NexusWoW 4.3.4 Cataclysm Tournament Realm - RaGEZONE Forums

On top of all these features I am actively working on the server and value the opinion of the playerbase in its early stages -- all feedback is welcome!

Please let me know if I've missed something, omitted details or you just have questions you'd like me to answer.

Cheers.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Tenpai,

Apologies for that -- I have added three screenshots to the thread.

Thanks,
h0rs.

Back