[WoW-WoTLK] 3.3.5a | Eternal-WoW | i80 PvP | x10PvEvP | Fun Realm | x2PvE

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    10Posts

thumbs up [WoW-WoTLK] 3.3.5a | Eternal-WoW | i80 PvP | x10PvEvP | Fun Realm | x2PvE

Registrations: Account Registrations
    Realmlist: logon.eternal-wow.com
    Community: Forums

-------------------------------------------------------------

Eternal-WoW Realms:

Wrath of the Lich King (3.3.5a):
    - Eternal (Instant 80 - Extreme PvP)
    - Redemption (10x Rate - PvPvE)
    - Genesis (2x Rate - PvE)
    - Remorse (255 fun)

Cataclysm (4.3.4):
    - Apocalypse (7x Rate - PvPvE)

Quick Facts:
    - Instant Account Setup
    - Custom player tools (revive, unstuck, fix)
    - Daily Updates and News
    - Dedicated DDoS Protection
    - Days of uptime extending into weeks.
    - Character and Guild Transfers are available.
    -Daily Backup of Data at Offsite Location to prevent major Rollbacks or loss of data/character.
    - Professionally managed servers with some of the most knowledgeable staff around
    - Please join us on our high quality TeamSpeak server so you can chat with other players! (Address: voice.eternal-wow.com)

Custom Content:

- Remorse (Fun 255 realm) has a full array of custom content from quests, gear and instances.
    - Each Realm has their own mall.
    - Every realm has a Teleporter to teleport a player to anywhere in the world of Eternal-WoW.
    - Donation- and Vote points are redeemable for really cool gear in-game.
    - Monthly Staff Meet & Greet where Staff talks and get along with players.
    - Custom Events every single day on all of our realms.
    - Transmogification of gear.
    - Regular Forum and Facebook Events.
    - Maze events and Staircase Events.

Check out our:

Facebook | Twitter | Website

Following are some Screenshots:

We also allow Character Transfer/Migration from other Server, We also accept Guild Migration aswell, Read more about it here.

If there is any query or any question regarding. Feel free to send me a PM or Post in here. I will be checking on regular basis. Topic will be updated on Weekly Basis aswell.
    Last edited by Jimmek; 08-08-15 at 09:50 AM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

re: [WoW-WoTLK] 3.3.5a | Eternal-WoW | i80 PvP | x10PvEvP | Fun Realm | x2PvE

Looks, like a pretty nice private server. Gotta check out the 255 server, I'll check back lata.

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    10Posts

Remorse Realm(Fun level 255): was updated recently with class balancing and new content. To Read about it visit news section at Eternal-WoW or click on this link: Remorse Update | Eternal-Wow!

Genesis Realm(Blizzlike x2): Public Test Realm is launched and daily fixes are added into it. It will be released within next few weeks.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

Okay, I told you I'd be back.. So I check out the Remorse realm.. To my surprise it was actually pretty damn sweet. I made a priest and leveled her up decently fast. After then I was kinda lost.. But i finally figured it out, (Started Gear, the Nexus). LFG chat were looking for people to do Nexus so I just asked one of them for an invite. Well I finished nexus, i guess the bosses dropped my mainset and my offset. After that one of the players told me i want to do BT. BT is Black Temple i assumed.
    I can see myself playing here for a while, i checked out the forums and remorse has been getting updates. that's always a plus....

The only thing i didn't like, is that i got killed a lot. right when you go into Nexus, i swear i saw a 10 million hp mage.. who just stared at me and i died. Like holy balls! lol.. the funny thing was he was ally too, so i don't really understand why he can kill me?
    but all in all. Nice PS.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    3Posts

Server looks great. Really looking forward to getting in-game and trying all the realms out.

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    10Posts

Check out the Eternal Reborn Teaser:

Update on Genesis was Successful! Changes and fixes are being liked by players in game! Don't waste time anymore register an account today and start playing!

Check out the latest review on our Remorse Realm: Private WoW Review on Remorse Realm of Eternal WoW
    Last edited by Jimmek; 30-07-15 at 04:32 AM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

I am kinda new to wow, I played retail wow... It confused the crap out of me. I was recommended by my cousin to switch to a private server, please keep in mind I have no previous wow experience. I am not gonna say babysit, but is there support or stuff that would help me kill npc's or even bosses if needed? Also, I understand it is a private server so average wise.. how quick do bugs get fixed?

I will try this server out, I hope I don't need to go look for another one.

-----------
    Oh and btw, your video is private.. I can't see anything.

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    10Posts

happy re: [WoW-WoTLK] 3.3.5a | Eternal-WoW | i80 PvP | x10PvEvP | Fun Realm | x2PvE

Recent Update:
    Remorse Realm was updated July 7th:

* The Vault of Archavon! Introducing a new raid for Remorse! This raid will drop Honour main-set pieces along with tokens for the new PvE set.
    * New PvE (Vault) and PvP (Remorseless Gladiator) gear sets.
    * Major Staff Improvements, including, but not limited to; New Staff Members, New Ranks, and New Departments.
    * Battleground Item Scaling: Tired of being outgeared in battlegrounds? Eternal-WoW has introduced a new script that will scale all previous gear (Nexus, Brutal, and Supremus) to a Storm Rage level on Remorse!
    * Class Buffs Scaling: Spells like Power Word: Fortitude and Battle Shout now give a substantial amount of stats instead of just giving dispel protection.
    * Class Rescaling: Classes have been subject to buffs/nerfs to better balance PvP and PvE.
    * Demonic Crusade Set Rescaling: The Demonic Crusade gear set has been rescaled for balancing purposes.
    * Catalcysm Weapon Transmog: The next step in adding new transmog items is done; Cataclysm Weapons!
    * Transformation Orbs: Fixed and re-added. Wanting to look like another race/faction? Transformation Orbs allow you to do that, and they work as intended!
    * New Mall: Located on the coast of The Hinterlands, the new mall offers a change of scenery for players.

For detailed information on Remorse update click here

Genesis Realm was updated on July 28th

New features for the realm:

Crossfaction Battleground System
    Crossfaction Raids & Groups

Major fixes:

Overall bug fix count crossed 6000 bugs.

1) Icecrown Citadel

* Improved a lot of spawns, emotes and waypoints
    * Fixed a lot of trash mobs
    * Improved all encounters (like Gunship Battle, Lichking, etc.) and their spells

2) Classes

* Improved all classes and their talents (like Death Knights)

3) Pet System

* Improved the stats calculation
    * Improved the handling of the pets
    * Improved the spells of the pets

4) Dungeons in Northrend

* Improved a lot of spawns, emotes and waypoints
    * Fixed a lot of trash mobs
    * Improved all encounters (like Anomalus) and their spells

5) PvP System

* Added outdoor pvp support for "Venture Bay"
    * Improved every battleground
    * Improved every arena
    * Improved the "Random Battleground System"

6) NPCs and Quests

* Fixed a lot of quests
    * Fixed a lot of npcs
    * Improved a lot of spawns, emotes and waypoints in the world.

7) Northrend Raids

* Improved every raidcontent (like Naxxramas)
    * And a lot more .information ..
    For detailed information go to Changelogs.

Redemption Realm update date was announced which was 5th of August 2015. Update was successful with a sudden increase of players at the peak time.
    For more information regarding the bug fixes and update on Redemption, Click here.
    If there is any query or any question regarding. Feel free to send me a PM or Post in here. I will be checking on regular basis. Topic will be updated on Weekly Basis aswell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And @duozaggi
    You came across the right server, We have in game helper team which helps you in leveling,questing or even providing detailed information about different items,quests etc.
    And you can read my post above how fast we are with the bug fixing. We also have a great Costumer Support Team which you would like certainly.

Sorry for the video being private, I have update the link. :)

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

Alright, so far the server is good.. I need to spend some time to check it out still.

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    1Posts

Seems to be nice server. I was finding this kind of server. Gonna join today

Advertisement