Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AceFlyFF real content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

by Hells and Pumaaa
content can be found here
-Alchemy System - Includes. The system, All Recipes, Potiions, Plant Models and // ADDED CONTENT [JCDACE]#define __PLAYTIME_BONUS
#define __GAMMA_CLOCKWORK
#define __MULTI_WORLD
#define __JUGGERNAUT // [Jcdace] Juggernaut Event System
#define __JUGGERNAUT_PACKET // [Jcdace] Packet Information for the Juggernaut System
//#define __AI_DEMONIC
#define __JCDACE_ALCHEMY
#define __JCDACE_SKILLSET_PACKET
PROOF

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enjoy my systems hells :)

Just shows that your server is half a year behind what mine was.
And you have zero ability to create your own content.

Btw guys, Enjoy the content REAL credits to Me and Reimniess :D

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So what's new other than the alchemy system?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it is sad that Hells released this files...Hells really don't need to do this but he did it...
i ask me really why? Kids do these...

in this release was some nice things but now every crap server will add this to his server...insanity too?...tztz

thanks JC for a nice time...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I mean in this release.

Nothing really, the multi world and demonic AI are pretty good and no one else has those, but the smart money says these systems wont be functional anyway since the guy i gave them to, i rushed the work adding them to his stuff and he never tested them.

it is sad that Hells released this files...Hells really don't need to do this but he did it...
i ask me really why? Kids do these...

in this release was some nice things but now every crap server will add this to his server...insanity too?...tztz

thanks JC for a nice time...

No problem, man. My work, unlike most, primarily came out of caring for my players and wanting to give them a good game, thats why most of the systems had no way to make profit from them. I will continue to use those methods in my new game too :)

I am so beyond the garbage drama these kids are hooked on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work Jcdace and Rena. Also, people who know what they are doing could probably make the systems work if they are missing things.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow hells, great release. Thank you based hells for this awesome content. I will implement this at once if it is not bug!! THANK AGAIN BASED HELLS

IS SO GENEROUS OF YOU KIND SIR! SHARING YOUR GAME CONTENT WITH US PROLETARIAT WHO CANNOT DEVELOP LIKE GLORIOUS LEADER HELLS! DO NOT HATE HE GIVE US POWER! HE EVEN NAME HIS DEFINES AFTER DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR HIS GLORIOUS WORK. PRAISE THE BASED HELLS!!

Last edited:
Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
Wow hells, great release. Thank you based hells for this awesome content. I will implement this at once if it is not bug!! THANK AGAIN BASED HELLS

IS SO GENEROUS OF YOU KIND SIR! SHARING YOUR GAME CONTENT WITH US PROLETARIAT WHO CANNOT DEVELOP LIKE GLORIOUS LEADER HELLS! DO NOT HATE HE GIVE US POWER! HE EVEN NAME HIS DEFINES AFTER DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR HIS GLORIOUS WORK. PRAISE THE BASED HELLS!!
I don't know what is funnier, that you managed to get yourself to write that stuff, or that there are probably people here dumb enough to believe it.

~FlyFF DeV~
Reaction score
wew, why would Hells even have this source in the first place o_O

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score

it isn't our source itself, just some one who got some of our content from us leaked some notably un tested content guides because he got impatient

so on that note, good luck with that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I laughed at this, HARD....i bet he is vein enough to even take this to heart LOL xD.

Some screb paid me a good amount of money for the stuff, failed at his attempt to charge back, so tried to sell it to other servers and undercut me, failed to do so, so gave it out.

Hells did beg me to sell it him, but i told him to his face, not a chance and why i wouldn't. That's why he's being this bitter, thinking he ruined my income :) when really he boosted it because of the amout of people wanting my support with this and people wanting to say "duck hells", Thanks Hells :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol
this turned up exactly as i wanted it to ^_^
hi all btw nice to see u all again

no hate really

btw i`m not using your systems, after my programmers have analysed the code they said this poop needs a total rewrite, it is written by lamers ^_^

say all you want about me, i am up there and you are down there screaming at me what a little man i am :)

but i look at you from my tall tall place ^_^

------------------

btw jdace , did you see i did not charge back the money i gave you for this waste of a source systems ?
^_^

enjoy them mate, its all you will see from flyff , the tiny little bits of leftovers ^_^

Last edited:
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
say all you want about me, i am up there and you are down there screaming at me what a little man i am :)

but i look at you from my tall tall place ^_^

Your name is Hells for a reason; I doubt even the most loyal insanityflyff fans consider administrating there a "tall place". It's lovely to see such misplaced pride.

btw jdace , did you see i did not charge back the money i gave you for this waste of a source systems ?
^_^

enjoy them mate, its all you will see from flyff , the tiny little bits of leftovers ^_^

So you paid for these systems, and you're calling them poop... Doesn't that make you the idiot for buying them?

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Not only it does it make him an idiot, he also confessed to stealing the overall idea behind the code ^^
Having "your programmers" rewrite something doesn't mean it's your content ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back