Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AceFlyFF real content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not only it does it make him an idiot, he also confessed to stealing the overall idea behind the code ^^
Having "your programmers" rewrite something doesn't mean it's your content ^^

Sure. Now we expand that quote a little bit further. GG everything from 10 years ago is now stolen content. :rolleyes:
Just needed to comment on that.

Anyway, I am not exactly too sure which way that was supposed to mean.Was it a sarcastic approach defining that his developers did nothing and said they did; claiming and basquing in glory. Or, was it meant literally.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#close request i`m bored of reading your crap guys :)

anyway for the rest of the people out here, enjoy ace flyff crap, you might find it more useful then i did :)
for buying this crap i convinced my self of the proness you guys posses
which is none

adios amigos i`ll enjoy running my server and laughting at your silly faces while insanity stands for a very long time and you guys will fail 1 by 1

just like our beloved jdace did ^_^
fail fail fail, close, sell crappy source systems, hope to live a few days with the pocket change ^_^

huhuhuh

bbyeeeeeeeeeee mateyyyy

time to bolt again :D
--------------------------------------

and btw why you say 10 years ago matey ? :)
you did not even had your panties on 10 years ago, in fact, the source was not even released 10 years ago

wtf matey :) tend to exagerate much ?

afk :p
for some months again

i must admit i did not miss you flock of lamers to flame me again xDDDDD
but i guess you missed it more then i did right guys ?
kiss kiss bang bang :)))

-----------------------------

now here you will find the difference between children running servers and professionals running servers :

now take that to sleep and see what you did wrong :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Laughs hysterically at hells yet again failing to gain any respect from anyone xD.

Mootie said it perfect, Your name is hells for a reason.

The name most people call you though is Herpes., because you serve no other purpose than to be an annoyance. and you never seem to go away.

"after my programmers have analysed the code they said this poop needs a total rewrite"

You mean pumaaa? who are these analysers at Your server?
tell them to get off their butt and make some real worthwhile content because ive seen nothing original for over 2 years.

and if my code or my work was complete trash you wouldnt steal systems like my glow system and attempt to steal these also, silly boy.

Your self aggrandizement does nothing more than display your insecurity and weak minded approach to business.
You are a nobody and you will always be a nobody, most people here like myself will move on, get hired by game development companies or make their own.

You will remain in the squaller and rot, alone and talentless. And when you fall from that perch and flyff pservers are dead. where will you go? who will hire an egotistical mess who hasnt been in legal work for over 5 years?. :)

Your are a microbe on society, your website ranking is nothing more than the collective power of people who went on your website not the power of you.
you are still nothing, riding on the coattail and money of other peoples hard work.

But guys, everyone, please download my work, enjoy it :) witness creative content let it help your server grow.
Best of luck to you all on your servers. <3

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
#close request i`m bored of reading your crap guys :)

anyway for the rest of the people out here, enjoy ace flyff crap, you might find it more useful then i did :)
for buying this crap i convinced my self of the proness you guys posses
which is none

adios amigos i`ll enjoy running my server and laughting at your silly faces while insanity stands for a very long time and you guys will fail 1 by 1

just like our beloved jdace did ^_^
fail fail fail, close, sell crappy source systems, hope to live a few days with the pocket change ^_^

huhuhuh

bbyeeeeeeeeeee mateyyyy

time to bolt again :D
--------------------------------------

and btw why you say 10 years ago matey ? :)
you did not even had your panties on 10 years ago, in fact, the source was not even released 10 years ago

wtf matey :) tend to exagerate much ?

afk :p
for some months again

i must admit i did not miss you flock of lamers to flame me again xDDDDD
but i guess you missed it more then i did right guys ?
kiss kiss bang bang :)))

-----------------------------

now here you will find the difference between children running servers and professionals running servers :

now take that to sleep and see what you did wrong :)

You always run when you know you're over your head. Alexa AND google ranks heavily based on both social media references and age of domain. I'd bet it probably helps that your 90% pinoy population on InsanityFlyff is spamming forum post links on their facebook(tons of real money trading groups as well).

Regardless, if insanityflyff was #1 on alexa, it would still be just as worthless in the eyes of anyone that's looking to actually play an MMO rather than duck around with maxed out gear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what a waste of time reading this topic zzzz :glare:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not taking sides since I don't give a rat's butt for this topic, but I've played on Insanity Flyff for years (not playing anymore tho)... the community is really good but I feel that the staff doesn't know sh*t about coding... I mean... it's been years since Backpacks aren't working anymore due to a dupe glitch (idk if it's already fixed btw).. apparently they don't know how to solve this problem... like many others.. that's why many ppl quit... so much dupers and glitches that the staff can't even handle it.
Moar glitches? :)
Guild Bank?
Deposit Dupe?
Auction House?

Anyway, iFlyff might be a fun server... even with all those glitches. I've played Aceflyff too and that's really funny... Mazey too... I would play Ace and Mazey again...

Play nais with me pless :>

Stop hating each other guys :p

I'm building my own pserver just to play with my best friend (hamachi ftw)... I'm not going to use others work xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back