Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all, i left flyff 3 years ago and now i decided to return now to develop a public control panel that anyone can use for his/her p.server.

So,i collect some ideas for the control panel and if anyone can upload the current db used in p.servers for me so i can work on it.

I will develop it using asp.net c#.

Ideas:
1-Login form
2-Character Info
3-Shopping Cart
4-Character Change sex and transportation
5-Voting

I would like to hear some other ideas from you.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'd be best off actually downloading a clean source if you want to test stuff like this, if your computer can handle it then run it via local, Id imagine ports would be required to connect to such server, in which case get someone to whom you trust to try the program for you to see if it's possible to connect.

OT: Voting wouldn't be an idea imo, because to my knowledge most web hosts that some Pservers go for uses MySQL, I personally wouldn't recommend hosting your website on the same server as your actual Flyff server.
Edit: Unless you intend to use both MSSQL and MySQL then ignore that xD

But eh, That's just my input, let me know if you need any help in creating such program and I'll be glad to help, as I am bored and need to brush up on my C# :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes,you are right probably i might need clean sources for test ,but right now i think i can manage it only from database MySQL,by checking the character info and items[shopping cart] for each character from database.

and of course whenever i start i will pm u :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back