Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fashion Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just a showcase thread for these Fashion Sets, so there is no use to ask for releases.

Portgas D. Ace

RTt8UEP - Fashion Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

Nico Robin

zJWrGS2 - Fashion Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

Monkey D. Luffy

7d8l4ye - Fashion Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

Lotus Dragon Set

orJWMl3 - Fashion Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

Phoenix Warrior Set

2mLrrKW - Fashion Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

Fang

AU2Gohw - Fashion Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

Tiara

kulwN7l - Fashion Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

Apollonius

Z3rUFe8 - Fashion Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

Effole

0Pi9H46 - Fashion Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You animated suits, or its just retexture?
Anyway, good job bro. :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not called animating it's called skinning.
Skinning the upper parts is really easy, better said skinning is really easy I got a lot more detailed CS Sets than these but I will upload them later when I have the time to take pictures of them :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love them really ^^ Please, take time to get a look at my showcase ♥

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhm I don't use ATools as I already had a 3ds max importer/exporter way before ATools got released so I wouldn't know how to work with that but if i'm right ATools reads files exported out of 3ds max too?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhm I don't use ATools as I already had a 3ds max importer/exporter way before ATools got released so I wouldn't know how to work with that but if i'm right ATools reads files exported out of 3ds max too?

it does. What exporter do you use? and do you use the mvr_male.chr as the skeleton? I know about skinning thing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it does. What exporter do you use? and do you use the mvr_male.chr as the skeleton? I know about skinning thing

No ones will teach you, its our business.
Peoples finding ways to make sets long time, and no one will easy say to you, how to make it.
First of all you need BASE knowledge of 3ds max.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Peoples finding ways to make sets long time, and no one will easy say to you, how to make it.

I don't sell my stuff that I showcase here, so it's not like my business xD
But it's true that I won't just tell people how to do especially since there are so many tutorials on google.

I'm using a custom made one that only 3 people in the flyff scene have in possession and yes obviously I use mvr_male.chr as the rig because thats the only flyff character design as far as I know ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well you have a point and I'm not forcing anyone if it's a secret ^_^ And I can understand why people won't share. I just asked if they want to share if not that's understandable. :)

I don't sell my stuff that I showcase here, so it's not like my business xD
But it's true that I won't just tell people how to do especially since there are so many tutorials on google.

I'm using a custom made one that only 3 people in the flyff scene have in possession and yes obviously I use mvr_male.chr as the rig because thats the only flyff character design as far as I know ?

I've been looking for an exporter too. I found a good one but I deleted it when I moved to another computer. What a waste, still, I like your models. And I wanna collaborate if that's okay.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can help you with that :) I can test them for you if you like. Don't worry I won't release them :)

I don't need to test them because I know fully well that they work, because I've tested some of them and i'm using the same method for all of my cs sets.
The reason I would make a test server is to test other stuff I've been doing next to the fashion and putting one up is less than 15 minutes work so yeah no need for that but thanks anyways :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Skinning is the process of attaching your characters mesh to the rigg you have created so that when the rigg moves or you move the rigg via inverse kinmatics, the skin (aka mesh) will move with the rigg(aka bones) to create character animation.

1.)
2.) Get FlyFF bones through an import. (Released importers will work)
3.) Skin mesh with bonez.
4.) Export mesh with skinning data using custom export or it'll probably work with ashiro's converter. Haven't tried.

Maybe will work?

By the way, nice fashions and nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back