Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fashion Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's very impressive! Where did you get your suits?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can I ask you, why no release ?
I mean, except if you did that for a server, why would you create such cool things and just let them on a folder on your desktop ?

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I mean, except if you did that for a server, why would you create such cool things and just let them on a folder on your desktop ?

Because nobody is entitled to his creations or hard work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If I release them what will I get in return?
Credits? Praise?
If I sell them ?
Money?

Don't need any of that, i've posted this to get feedback on the sets, to improve.
What I don't notice, someone else can, so if people actually gave me some feedback it would help me more then just the credits and praise I would get from releasing.
But the only thing i'm getting from all this is how did you do it posts or why no release posts so i'm not sure if I even want to keep this thread at all.
We'll see in the next couple of days if I will keep this thread or ask a mod to delete it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits? Praise?
If I sell them ?
Money?

Don't need any of that, i've posted this to get feedback on the sets, to improve.
What I don't notice, someone else can, so if people actually gave me some feedback it would help me more then just the credits and praise I would get from releasing.
But the only thing i'm getting from all this is how did you do it posts or why no release posts so i'm not sure if I even want to keep this thread at all.
We'll see in the next couple of days if I will keep this thread or ask a mod to delete it.

Bro, just ignore release-askers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's not much feedback to actually give using a 2d platform when judging a 3d space. Also, they have to try and judge it in FlyFF's 3d space rather than any other 3d space given (so in-game). Not only that, but people will also have to restrict the feedback to everything but the actual model, considering anyone could go download MMD's off deviantart or find some ripping program if released (Might not be able to skin them but could still get them).

Only comment I can give is probably with Tiara from Fairy Fencer F. You should try to personally edit vertices so the size of the models have a better fit for the base flyff body models. Currently, it looks like you're squishing at some parts, and then over extending a bit too much at the waist. Then again, this could just be my personal preference or the original look from the models. Effole's problem is that the hair on the body seems squished.

Also, the models you have on the other forum in that sell thread are the same way imo. Too wide in some parts for FlyFF's character layout so the body proportions look kinda messed..Then again, this is judging from the 2d images supplied.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's not much feedback to actually give using a 2d platform when judging a 3d space. Also, they have to try and judge it in FlyFF's 3d space rather than any other 3d space given (so in-game). Not only that, but people will also have to restrict the feedback to everything but the actual model, considering anyone could go download MMD's off deviantart or find some ripping program if released (Might not be able to skin them but could still get them).

Only comment I can give is probably with Tiara from Fairy Fencer F. You should try to personally edit vertices so the size of the models have a better fit for the base flyff body models. Currently, it looks like you're squishing at some parts, and then over extending a bit too much at the waist. Then again, this could just be my personal preference or the original look from the models. Effole's problem is that the hair on the body seems squished.

Also, the models you have on the other forum in that sell thread are the same way imo. Too wide in some parts for FlyFF's character layout so the body proportions look kinda messed..Then again, this is judging from the 2d images supplied.

Thanks for the feedback i'm actually going to make vids ingame of those but atm I don't have the time for that.

You are right about not being able to see much of a 3d model when its in a 2d picture, but you are wrong about the squishing and overextending the models because i'm actually re-working the models through vertices after making them around the same size as a flyff character.
The reason it looks so over extended at some parts is because I make them fit the flyff characters main model so that you can combine them with different cs set parts too instead of just wearing the same cs parts all the time.

Again thanks for the feedback, i'll try to make it less over extended, so that it still has some of the slimness and better proportioned body, it'll be hard because of the flyff body but it's do-able.
I hope you'll post your feedback again when I have the ingame video's up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Credits? Praise?
If I sell them ?
Money?

Well, imo you don't have feedback and many people asking for release because your work is almost perfect, and only people who have some knowledge (Sorry, I'm not sure for the translation) about 3d could help you (Like Fenris did).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would ask that software used for creating these magnificent works ... I would start to learn this kind of thing.
I'd appreciate it very much!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would ask that software used for creating these magnificent works ... I would start to learn this kind of thing.

Atools and 3ds max. No tutorial.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score

A 3D modeler like 3D Studio Max, and either ATools or a couple of custom 3D importer/exporter MAX scripts floating around between a few people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back