Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Developer Chat(Skype)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's funny considering the people he's referring to are actually some of the best devs on the scene and won't get kicked. Nor should them.

Lemoncaik, you're in the group chat too?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That's funny considering the people he's referring to are actually some of the best devs on the scene and won't get kicked. Nor should them.

Best devs or not, if they're degenerating the idea that we're trying to impose with this chat, they'll be removed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well then, were allowed .. I'm joining in ;3 I wanna know MORE :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

fukkin patents... -.-
kpsAhpY - Flyff Developer Chat(Skype) - RaGEZONE Forums

srsbsnz...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Thank you, fine sir. I am very appreciative of your great complement of my humble skype chat. Please sir, may I have another? :love:

br sir knows best ^^ i wish to learn more about this sir

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have no knowledge in FlyFF, so that never played in this area. Nor have vast knowledge in c++, it is impossible for me to participate in this chat to learn some things?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have no knowledge in FlyFF, so that never played in this area. Nor have vast knowledge in c++, it is impossible for me to participate in this chat to learn some things?

True and it has nothing to do with you, but them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Enough: They have no problem with newbies in either regard, if you're really there to learn. Yarin's rather new and as far as I've seen we're all quite fond of him.

The kind of people I and I assume everyone else hates is the one that pops into the chat, doesn't even say "hi" and immediately asks if we can make poop for them. If you've got the will to do your homework then you'll fit in fine, though as a lot of people said, it ends up getting a lot of spam since it's hard to talk about FlyFF 24/7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Mootie i really want to talk to you if its ok. I added you on skype mine is "amielvalmonte" i hope you reply. Thanks!

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uhh, I kinda gave up on this chat since no one talks there unless I do. I'll add you, but be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back