Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff offi v5 files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that this is a really old topic but I hope somebody still has these files. A reupload would be very cool because all links to them are dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's exactly where the problem starts, I don't have a proper client and all links are either dead or the files got reported so it isn't avaiable too.
I would be very happy if someone could reupload the client but I would be even happier if the person could reupload the complete folder of the files which existed back in the days.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
maybe if you took the v15 source you could work backwards in the source to obtain a v5 O;. you need to find the right v15 source though... some, like mine have all the extra removed. find a v15 source that has all the stuff gpotato removed // or /* */ misterkid here rebuild the old pvp system by just commenting it in the source and rebuilding the database parts. I'm sure he had to add to figure out a majority of it though. theoretically you could just remove all the v5+ from that source. well then you still need a resource folder that's v5... I kind of think i just talked myself into a new project o_O but thats what i would do. i dont like just having binaries. I like to explore sources :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe if you took the v15 source you could work backwards in the source to obtain a v5 O;. you need to find the right v15 source though... some, like mine have all the extra removed. find a v15 source that has all the stuff gpotato removed // or /* */ misterkid here rebuild the old pvp system by just commenting it in the source and rebuilding the database parts. I'm sure he had to add to figure out a majority of it though. theoretically you could just remove all the v5+ from that source. well then you still need a resource folder that's v5... I kind of think i just talked myself into a new project o_O but thats what i would do. i dont like just having binaries. I like to explore sources :)

That would be possible but it takes time to get into the source which I don't have :)
I know there were these files ready and working but I lost them due to my external hard drive failing at writing all the data to it.
I also don't want to make a public server it would be just for me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check this out

^(DELETETHIS) Well, do as it says, can't post a link to e l i t e p v p e r s because it mutes the whole thing -_-

I'm not sure if they're still uploaded, I don't understand a word of german xD
I hope you do make a public server if you ever find the files... I've been dying to play the old, the TRUE flyff once again :'(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check this out

^(DELETETHIS) Well, do as it says, can't post a link to e l i t e p v p e r s because it mutes the whole thing -_-

I'm not sure if they're still uploaded, I don't understand a word of german xD
I hope you do make a public server if you ever find the files... I've been dying to play the old, the TRUE flyff once again :'(

client files are dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had the v5 installer on my old computer but sold it XC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back