Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff v15 wow..

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they got the crystal weapon idea from Fly for Engaged I bet they had that weapons in that server but i think the server is not anymore running

Don't bet on it. "Crystal" weapons have been around in many games over the years and long before flyff came out ( at least international flyff ).

And nice necro on a 3 week old thread.

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
Im Scarlet Dreamz from Lets Fly Engaged.. i made those weapons fo fun.. i dunno if they took the idea from my server.. i dont care.

It do all my weapons for fun :3

and yeah is not running anymoar.. cuz im making or at least trying to make a 100% custom client FOR REAL.. not like other guys who say that xDD..

thats why i shut down the server.. since i always work alone.. it was very hard to make weapon and add them the same day.. if u were on my server.. u noticed that i added almost 6 new thing to the server each day.. but now that its down.. i con work on the client. ^^

Last edited:
Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sadly, though the features are nice we have to sacrifice other good features to get the new ones.

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
If skill spamming came back, I'd so play eFlyff...

...then again...

*Remembers the gpotato...*

duck it...private servers are better.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about starting to play Fame again. Officially quit eFlyff about a month and a half ago due to the overwhelming drama that is that community. As for joining Fame or another pserver it all comes down to personal time. Been quite busy lately and not really in the mood for games.

Private server are definitely better. They are not bound to updates (specifically the bad kind) that officials are. Thus keeping the real fun around.

Skill spamming was one of those fun things. Not only did it make classes and grinding a bit more challenging by not being able to max all your skills right off the bat. But it gave people time to sit around and do nothing but chat and be a REAL community. I still remember my old spam spots at Burudengs near the Demian bridge and the old lawolf lodelight, and the bangs near the fountain. All great fun. Unlike now where all you have is grind grind grind.

The new pvp/pk system just isn't worth the time. What the hell sense does it make for a lvl 15 to be able to kill a 120... or even HERO without so much as flinching? That was one of the biggest downsides to v8/9 whatever you wish to call it at this point since we 'technically' skipped 8. Being able to make a bp lvl him to 80 then go 1 hit everyone in the game made pvp/pk useless along with lvling. They ruined a PERFECT pvp/pk system for this shenanigans that we have now.

Hell, I still miss the 1 channel pk. Which is another thing that was ruined. The PK channel was a fun escape from the confines of a safe world. Somewhere you can just go and mess around with friends, be it sm pk arena fun with no penalties, to just random deviousness killing newbies =)

Back