Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff web ~ need your feedback ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This is the second time I try to make a flyff website. I'm not a professional web designer but i'm trying to learn.

This is what I've so far:

Image 1
audisbroder - Flyff web ~ need your feedback ~ - RaGEZONE Forums

Image 2

Image 3

Any feedback?
( I'll update this thread with more pictures ).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
seems at the moment you have a decent template. are you making this a simple website or are you planing on incorporating a cms into it? Their is a really decent cms that includes a cash shop you should implement that into your design. you could even take the panel a step further. I currently use 3 panels to do 1 thing . im to lazy to make them into 1 nice panel.: P something that lacks. is you can track items, trades, view inventories but i have yet to see a decent one that does that. The official flyff and the flyff database are setup to be able to track stuff like this and its also how you can figure out what your gms are REALLY up to. If you wanted to make a website makign it a cms with the up most functionality would be amazing for private use sale or public use doesn't matter. I know some servers have stuff like this setup but id love to see something more interesting. :)

Loyal Member
Reaction score
seems at the moment you have a decent template. are you making this a simple website or are you planing on incorporating a cms into it? Their is a really decent cms that includes a cash shop you should implement that into your design. you could even take the panel a step further. I currently use 3 panels to do 1 thing . im to lazy to make them into 1 nice panel.: P something that lacks. is you can track items, trades, view inventories but i have yet to see a decent one that does that. The official flyff and the flyff database are setup to be able to track stuff like this and its also how you can figure out what your gms are REALLY up to. If you wanted to make a website makign it a cms with the up most functionality would be amazing for private use sale or public use doesn't matter. I know some servers have stuff like this setup but id love to see something more interesting. :)

Hi Johnny,
I'll work from this template to make it more like a flyff website. I'll make a simple website just a psd file because I don't know how to code it yet. If you are intresered to code it send me a PM :)! I'll update the website and post some images soon.

its look greate :) .. but change font (flyff name )

Hey,
Thanks mate. I'll change the font at the flyff name. I just added a text there :)

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Considering this http://forum.ragezone.com/f484/flyff-web-1-0-a-921200/ was your last website, you've made progress.

The website looks good, although I don't like the menu. Also, the slideshow buttons are simply WAY to big. Nonetheless, the website still gives a good impression and the background image is really nice.

Lastly, I told you once and I'll tell you twice. You have to start using guide lines when designing websites. The boxes has to be in order, not placed randomly. Good example: . Anyhow, good progress!

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update 1:

I'll fix the Server info thing and fix the slider image. Aswell the fonts, etc.

What do you guys think?

Considering this http://forum.ragezone.com/f484/flyff-web-1-0-a-921200/ was your last website, you've made progress.

The website looks good, although I don't like the menu. Also, the slideshow buttons are simply WAY to big. Nonetheless, the website still gives a good impression and the background image is really nice.

Lastly, I told you once and I'll tell you twice. You have to start using guide lines when designing websites. The boxes has to be in order, not placed randomly. Good example: . Anyhow, good progress!

Thanks Detox! I've to learn to "use guide lines".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love the background,

But i dont like the orange nav bar. Do something with the scale, the colors and it will be much better!
It all looks too simple, but with the correct changes it will be a very nice template.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love the background,

But i dont like the orange nav bar. Do something with the scale, the colors and it will be much better!
It all looks too simple, but with the correct changes it will be a very nice template.

I'll make some changes soon, I've alot to do. I think I'll release the background ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agree to others, the background is really nice. But when it comes to boxes and layout it ain't that good or fit together with the background. Personally i believe a light and slightly transparent square theme would fit better. The Orange menu looks very unappealing to me and it somehow destroys the background, they don't blend together.

Overall i agree with Detox, you are making good progress. Keep up the good work.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agree to others, the background is really nice. But when it comes to boxes and layout it ain't that good or fit together with the background. Personally i believe a light and slightly transparent square theme would fit better. The Orange menu looks very unappealing to me and it somehow destroys the background, they don't blend together.

Overall i agree with Detox, you are making good progress. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your answer. I love the background aswell. I'll make some changes now :)

Loyal Member
Reaction score
-- New website i'm working on for now --

Preview:

Image 1)

Image 2)

Image 3)

What do you think?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks way better now, but the nav bar color is still not good i think. Maybe make some gradient nav bar. Something dark blue gradient to darker blue and change the other panels to the same gradient, maybe that looks better.

The Cyber Flyff button is not necessary i think. A name in the header is more than enough in my opinion.

Still a good job!

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks way better now, but the nav bar color is still not good i think. Maybe make some gradient nav bar. Something dark blue gradient to darker blue and change the other panels to the same gradient, maybe that looks better.

The Cyber Flyff button is not necessary i think. A name in the header is more than enough in my opinion.

Still a good job!

Hi Robbin,

Thanks mate. Yeah I've to work on the colors, it's a thing Im learning now. I thought it would be good with a simple "logo" instead of a header, but yeah I'll add a header instead! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good but, it's free simplex. The best thing ( you don't use many bgs of online games ). Keep it up

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good but, it's free simplex. The best thing ( you don't use many bgs of online games ). Keep it up

I like to keep it simple. I'll finish those websites today and I may release them, because I got alot of nice feedbacks from you guys!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya its really looks good...
it well be great if you will release it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro you improved a whole lot, can't wait for that website to be released :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back