Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

gala email ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear InsanityFlyff Founder,

My name is Hyunsu Kim and I am the CEO of Gala Lab Corp. A server and website that your company "InsanityFlyff" hosts is infringing on at least one copyright owned by my company.

A developed game was copied onto your servers without permission and/or valid license. The original license holder and developer information can be found at:

The unauthorized use of our resources is located at:

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.

Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US and EU law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.

I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.

Deadline for the takedown is at 08-12-2015. (12th of August 2015). When the deadline expires further actions will be taken against all the network called: InsanityFlyff.

Thank you.

Hyunsu Kim
CEO of Gala Lab Corp KR.

as the title says, what do you think of this email? ^_^

x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 178.33.46.136) smtp.mailfrom=anonyme@silent.anonymousemail.me;

poor guy tried to get us :( but failed drastically :S

Last edited:
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even if you couldn't see the sender's real email, it's a badly written DMCA overall. The CEO wouldn't even send the DMCA or announce that he's the sender either.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
poor guy tried to get us :( but failed drastically :S

Well it looks like he fooled you for a bit. The CEO bit is pretty funny and the rest is obviously copypasted.

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Hey hells can you borrow the prince of zimbabwe a million or two? He just needs money for an emergency surgery, he'll pay you back 3 million in a week.
Send the money by paypal to zimbabwean@hotmail.com.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey hells can you borrow the prince of zimbabwe a million or two? He just needs money for an emergency surgery, he'll pay you back 3 million in a week.
Send the money by paypal to zimbabwean@hotmail.com.

shiet, you a prince mate? i never knew that :(
hope you won`t die and leave your people alone :(
cause i already spent it all on weed :S

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
shiet, you a prince mate? i never knew that :(
hope you won`t die and leave your people alone :(
cause i already spent it all on weed :S

Hells is a pretty cool guy, eh smokes allot of weeds. At least 3 of them at once.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hellsy, you should confess that you freaked out at the first look when you received that email xD hahaha.

Let's consider it until you prove it otherwise :) muahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back