• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Show] Glossy Blue Style

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice job, but shouldn't it be in the portfolio? (Not to be a smart butt)

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
Yes, it might be a good idea, but there are a few reasons it belongs here. The reason I did not want to post it in portfolio, is because people would say that this design looks more like general rather than a flyff layout. The reason behind that, is because there isn't much fan art for flyff, which makes it difficult to make a website "flyff-friendly". I did not want people saying stuff like "You got limited designing skills..". Well I am not responsible that there isn't much flyff images available );

But thank you, I will probably start posting my designs there instead.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, it might be a good idea, but there are a few reasons it belongs here. The reason I did not want to post it in portfolio, is because people would say that this design looks more like general rather than a flyff layout. The reason behind that, is because there isn't much fan art for flyff, which makes it difficult to make a website "flyff-friendly". I did not want people saying stuff like "You got limited designing skills..". Well I am not responsible that there isn't much flyff images available );

But thank you, I will probably start posting my designs there instead.

All your shows here have been plain awesome =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beautiful Work. Congratulations

Error 404

Sorry You're going to release it? ^ ^

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Its not coded, just designed. I was actually planning on releasing all my designs (xhtml/psd), as I dont see the point of keeping them. I will see (;

My opinion: Give them to the servers you respect. Not to the servers that don't care about anything, or just leech.

Or just give them to me to work on with PHP <3

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome work Error, you suprise me everytime.

10/10, " Proud knower of Error " lol <3
Yush, i am.

Anyways, awesome work. Though, sad you released it.

Back