Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Compile Error's

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Could some 1 help me fixing those compile error's:

Neuz Error:

Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification
WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMailRequestingBox::CWndMailRequestingBox(void)" (??0CWndMailRequestingBox@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndPost::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndPost@@UAEXXZ)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::UpdateInformation(void)" (?UpdateInformation@CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_BlockUser(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_BlockUser@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::CWndChattingBlockingList(void)" (??0CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_IgnoreList(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_IgnoreList@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
.\..\..\Output\Neuz\Debug/Neuz.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

My worldserver gives this error after debug compile:

WorldServer warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification
WorldServer warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'libcmt.lib' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

And when I start it, and a char trying to join it says:
Debug failed! _command/mover.cpp line 1441. please help me!

Thanks for support.:laugh:

Back