Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help The health value is not correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wwe - Help The health value is not correct - RaGEZONE Forums :?:
Normal account monster health is not normal. Where do I need to fix it?

The admin account sees normal monster health.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the code segment of the input monster's blood volume. Look up the position of GM input monster's blood volume to see if it is wrong
WndWorld.cpp
if (pMover->IsPlayer()) { CString string; string.Format(prj.GetText(TID_MONSTER_HP), pMover->GetHitPoint(), pMover->GetMaxHitPoint()); strTemp += string; }

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the code segment of the input monster's blood volume. Look up the position of GM input monster's blood volume to see if it is wrong
WndWorld.cpp

I have this code, blood volume values, GM monsters, I don't know where it is. Sorry, I'm a beginner.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this code, blood volume values, GM monsters, I don't know where it is. Sorry, I'm a beginner.

Looking up from that code, there is an administrator to check the function code of blood volume under the same function
Under the same function

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, it now shows the correct value. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back