Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Neuz has stopped working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello sorry to bother you all, but ive tried searching for this problem and i could not find it anywhere. Ive got everything working i think it says the server,character,and login is all running and ive got the neuz_no_GG.exe and the loader.bat inside the folder, after trying to run the .bat file it said it couldn't because it did not have the file NeuzD.dll. so i went into my flyff folder and copied that and put it into the other folder to make the loader.bat work. it then acted as if it was loading. and next it brings up an error saying Neuz has stopped working, then it closes out. Am i doing something wrong or is there a way to fix it? Im very new and all of this type of thing and would really like to try my on pvt server to test things out etc. If anyone knows how to fix this or can guide me on how to get it working please let me know. thanks in advance

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
the neuz_no_gg.exe is an exact copy of neuz.exe without the gg installed. it must be in the same directory as flyff. put the loader.bat in there as well. make a shortcut on the desktop so there is no need to worry about any error. It should work and has worked for me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think what he did was put the no_gg_neuz.exe and loader in the server directory instead of the client directory..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have the same problem every time it keeps saying the same thing i tryed to do diffrent thing to make it work and i can get it to work how did u make ur work i dont get what u typed??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need someone to actually tell me where all these damn files go. This sucks butt. Where does the friggin Neuz-no-gg go and if we didn't have an Neuz.ini file where does that come from. I have not Neuz.dll. This is crazy. The mega guide has more holes in it that a block of swiss. Someone help me
pm please

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Gryph, run Flyff one time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will run the game on the gala net server and then I should get an neuz.dll? Then once I have that the Neuz-no gg and loader should be in the main Flyff folder of the game and also in the Rev_1 folder? Is that the correct way to do it?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Just run Flyff once.
Then put the Neuz no gg in the Flyff Folder.
Leave the server files seperate.
Make a .bat file with Neuz-no-gg.exe sunkist
:]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
okay you are the man. I will do it now and if this works.. beers on me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
crap there is something wrong with fly and my darn vist. It brings up the client window from the game and patches and then run Gameguard WHY the hell is it still running game guard

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey peoplez, I got another problem but it's similar. When I start the private server, it saids "Neuz has stopped working" Then in the folder with all my stuff, a error notepad appears. I remove it then I start the patch again, it says the same thing. Then the "error" thing shows up again

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Iv been Geting The Problems aswell this what it looks like on my if you have team view add my msn jamieeaton_dowside@hotmail.com Thaks its my own Privet Server.

Sorry about my English Thaks.

Unleashable - [Help] Neuz has stopped working. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Hi, i have the same problem has Unleashable. I was just wandering if the problem could be that my server files and my client files are in the same folder if this is the problem where do I put my client files?

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my files and files directory.

Ps: Im not running on Mac its only a theme.

Fly For Rev is my Server name and all my files are in it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back