• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Server Not Detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

i recently did my server and after i connect to my account and go to the server select , well there is nothing and i've never seen this problem before , i've checked everything and everything seems to be fine , if someone knows what to do i'll thank him a lot :eek:tt:

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know that i posted 3 messages my bad i didn't do that on purpose , i know how to build a server really it's just that with the files that i have i got this problem so i want to know how to fix it cause i don't know

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
perhaps a screenshot or something to better understand your issue, as it stands right now I have no idea what you're on about.....

Wait a moment do you mean your Addtail server listings inside the AccountServer.ini

AddTail( -1, 1, "WhyRUCrap", "127.0.0.1", 0, 1, 1000 );
AddTail( 1, 1, "RandomCrap", "127.0.0.1", 1, 1, 1000 );

this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
na man it's like when it get into the game and pass the first window (account and PW) i get like always to the server select and this is the problem i'ts that there is no server/channel to go on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sounds like what I described but meh the hell do I know I'm not a Dev. well Good luck with your issue.

Inactive
Reaction score
If i was you i would just use a v15 and remove features to go back to v11. You would save yourself a massive headache, would have a source and wouldn't have as many issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back