Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Server Not Detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

i recently did my server and after i connect to my account and go to the server select , well there is nothing and i've never seen this problem before , i've checked everything and everything seems to be fine , if someone knows what to do i'll thank him a lot :eek:tt:

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know that i posted 3 messages my bad i didn't do that on purpose , i know how to build a server really it's just that with the files that i have i got this problem so i want to know how to fix it cause i don't know

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
perhaps a screenshot or something to better understand your issue, as it stands right now I have no idea what you're on about.....

Wait a moment do you mean your Addtail server listings inside the AccountServer.ini

AddTail( -1, 1, "WhyRUCrap", "127.0.0.1", 0, 1, 1000 );
AddTail( 1, 1, "RandomCrap", "127.0.0.1", 1, 1, 1000 );

this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
na man it's like when it get into the game and pass the first window (account and PW) i get like always to the server select and this is the problem i'ts that there is no server/channel to go on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sounds like what I described but meh the hell do I know I'm not a Dev. well Good luck with your issue.

Inactive
Reaction score
If i was you i would just use a v15 and remove features to go back to v11. You would save yourself a massive headache, would have a source and wouldn't have as many issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back