Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi, what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is that why you bought an elderly Chinese prostitute? I guess "living like a king" is open to interpretation.

Anyways, I have no idea what the discussion of Unreal Engine means to you. Any game developer active in the last two years has been following it. If you actually did an hour's worth of research, you'd realize it's completely irrelevant to anything private server related.

Also, what qualifies as a good use of time is a pretty broad subject. I, for one, enjoy discussion like this, but Silent did sort of drag the discussion into the gutter by avoiding any questions by spouting irrelevant nonsense. It's still interesting and gives a fair insight into the other person's thought process.

o_O
so many rumors matey :) but i never crossed my mind that you would believe all the rumors about me also xDDD

funny life, funny forum ^_^

btw why not a virgin tiny young 18 year old fresh chinese prosty ? rumors can be evil... :((((

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
o_O
so many rumors matey :) but i never crossed my mind that you would believe all the rumors about me also xDDD

funny life, funny forum ^_^

btw why not a virgin tiny young 18 year old fresh chinese prosty ? rumors can be evil... :((((

I didn't know it counted as a rumor when you posted it on your facebook... Maybe she was 18, I mean, you didn't post her age. I did guess on that part.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what happend with deadlydata anyway? last thing i heard he was working on a different game then f.lyff?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't know it counted as a rumor when you posted it on your facebook... Maybe she was 18, I mean, you didn't post her age. I did guess on that part.

man i`m married i`m not a spanker like you lol
i don`t post about chinese prostitutes on my facebook hahahah

Loyal Member
Reaction score
man i`m married i`m not a spanker like you lol
i don`t post about chinese prostitutes on my facebook hahahah

Well, you did just post about (Chinese) prostitutes in a positive light a few posts up. I'd say that speaks to the merit of my accusation. To be honest, I don't see why anyone would need a prostitute, especially when you're affluent. Shouldn't women come naturally? Maybe it's different in Romania. What would a Yankee know about Eastern European prostitution anyways? (^:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you did just post about (Chinese) prostitutes in a positive light a few posts up. I'd say that speaks to the merit of my accusation. To be honest, I don't see why anyone would need a prostitute, especially when you're affluent. Shouldn't women come naturally? Maybe it's different in Romania. What would a Yankee know about Eastern European prostitution anyways? (^:

all i can say is lol

=))))))))))))))))))))))

i let you guys to it ... this is not for me hahahahahahahah
and the way you write mootie looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
what the duck =)))
hahahaha

see u guys!
this is too much for me hahahah
i go away before i turn stupid xDDD

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What would a Yankee know about Eastern European prostitution anyways? (^:

Does your statement of this make it better because you are a "Yankee"? Random useless fact added.. Check.

see u guys!

I laughed really out loud at this one...
I Lrol'd at this!

HA! You are really stupid daily. But yeah go away :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does your statement of this make it better because you are a "Yankee"? Random useless fact added.. Check.

I laughed really out loud at this one...
I Lrol'd at this!

HA! You are really stupid daily. But yeah go away :)

awwww
thank you

that means a lot coming from u xDDD

Loyal Member
Reaction score

I was making fun of the fact that Hells was trying to educate Silent on the virtues of prostitution in Romania.

all i can say is lol

=))))))))))))))))))))))

i let you guys to it ... this is not for me hahahahahahahah
and the way you write mootie looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
what the duck =)))
hahahaha

see u guys!

The way I write? Did you read what you just posted? I guess your way of writing is too sophisticated for my understanding. You're right. You should go before you actually start to use grammatical punctuation.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
You smart people
Love smart people long time

lol

byebye :p

I thought you already left. If you're going to add something to the discussion try to make it substantial. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The discussions in this thread escalated quickly.
Can , we ,just..Say hi? and Just not care about how much every one earns or manages his server?

Loyal Member
Reaction score
The discussions in this thread escalated quickly.
Can , we ,just..Say hi? and Just not care about how much every one earns or manages his server?

Mb fam, tbh I thot this was a development forum, but clearly is just Facebook for private servers. Also, I don't think earnings were brought up anywhere, but I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back