Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mods / Rips] MiniZombie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not very good but either way here we go.

First one up is a rip from another game. Just to check out the program I was using. More original stuff will come later. The download includes the 03d and dds for this but at the moment it is set over the Alice cs hat so you will have to use the flyff model converter to rename and hook to add as a new item.

Minizombie - [Mods / Rips] MiniZombie - RaGEZONE Forums

Download>>>>

Update [ June 23, 2014]
We have a outfit based on WeLoveFine. A cute shirt&skirt combo with Bemo leggings. Download includes the 03d and dds. Again you'll have to do the name changing and such.

Download>>>>>>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks fine for flyff but to much hipstar for me :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not very good but either way here we go.

First one up is a rip from another game. Just to check out the program I was using. More original stuff will come later. The download includes the 03d and dds for this but at the moment it is set over the Alice cs hat so you will have to use the flyff model converter to rename and hook to add as a new item.

Download>>>>

Update [ June 23, 2014]
We have a outfit based on WeLoveFine. A cute shirt&skirt combo with Bemo leggings. Download includes the 03d and dds. Again you'll have to do the name changing and such.

Download>>>>>>

By reading the title I thought this would be some kind of zombie related CS lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back