Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there still a point in this section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First off I'm normally not the kindest with this subject either but if we maintain this attitude then nobody will even attempt to engage into potential development anymore.

Especially now we are in need of projects, regardless of its nature. Disencouraging them like this is not going to be helpful.

Yes, the project wasn't great, but it helped a lot of servers in some way. A dozen of cash shop set releases aren't going to keep this section lively either, but they're something that can lead others into more creative and useful projects.

I think attitude is the first thing we need to change in this section, if that is even possible. An open-minded and sharing mindset is definitely a requisite for a community with active development.

A noticable thing is that recently more old-members started lurking around again so there must be something pulling them towards it; it'd be a shame to waste that opportunity.

I mainly lurk to shutdown overzealous attempts at something people will never achieve. You can't just post a project that you haven't put an hour into and call it a release to goad people into working on it. That kind of behavior is toxic to the community; people will see how projects like that fail and assume all projects will fail. Projects that one or more people put a significant amount of time to, AND THEN RELEASE SOURCE are obviously much more likely to make a successful community project.

O, also that won't be me. Soz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back