Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello, thinking to open a loong server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, first of all i am new here :)
I played gamigo loong for like 3years, my name there is Fighter, maybe someone knows me here.
Also i played on 4 private servers.

Few days ago, i talked with some people, and we came to idea of making loong server.
But how? We don't even have a host, client, nothing.
This is solved i guees, I got now all the client/server files, and friend of my friend has a really big server(500 euro) that he doesn't really need(on what i understood).
So we got a chance to make the server, and if it's profitable, it will not close and continue working.

I found out that programming language of Loong is Lua, no i don't know lua, however, i know many other programming languages, SQL aswell, so all i have to learn is Lua, and i understood it's not so hard language.

Succed testing the server on localhost!
Now going to play with files, and i need information of how to make it public.
Also if someone want to help work on the server, say here!

-We are really thinking to make a good server, since i know the game well, i can make a normal item mall and not like gamigo's, after learning Lua we will have a chance to update the game and fix bugs, and maybe with your help :)

-We are already 2 devs, yes we are noob yet, but i hope we will succes :)
-You can join us, i guees many people here want to create awesome server!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol its not really 'thinking' if your already doing it ^-^ I have a team of 12-13 people, pm me :)

Back