Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

take down notice for this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, i were thinking more of the one Dan were going to send to her. I want to know what he writes so that we can be prepared for a possible response. If she ever answers then we'd all get another good laugh i hope.

Oh ok :D: We should start a bet thread when its done. I bet she will not answer anymore but another lawyer will do that :D:

Reaction score
i almost feel honored, the files i released made those idiots over at gamigo scramble :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i got them off some chinese bbs lol, the only thing that could be "theirs" is that you can use "their" client, but even then it isn't actually theirs, as they are just licensing the software, the only thing gamigo has done was translate it and take people's money.

duck 'em

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, it seems like no answer has been received, or has it? Dan. Updates on this subject?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fake to me. Last words, waiting for your reaction? o_O

You never know when english is not 1st language. :p
coulda been 'feel from you soon' (stay in touch?) lol

But yeah,
I'd expect process/information to be going faster if it was legitimate notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back