Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Android Server Control App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I tend to make Android apps for games I host... So I'll be starting dev on a server control app tonight.

What would everyone like to see in an Android Server control app?

Post here and I'll keep you all updated on the progress

I'll for sure release the free version but I'm also thinking Sublime Games will release a pay version with a site and better integration with the game so let me know what you would like to see in a pay version also if you want and what kinda price you would be willing to pay on the Android market for it

MAIN FOCUS HERE IS THE FREE VERSION​

Reaction score
Have some basic database access and status checks working atm more info and ss/release comming

atm its hardcoded to use my server so a release now would be pointless lmao but soon as I add configs I'll release

any specific feature requests for this?

Also... Dont want to use some of these features on a limited data plan lol I'll make a limited plan friendly version also

lmao ok switched from auto update of database view(every 5 mins) to only on request... lucky I been testing on LAN(WiFi) or I would be totally out of data for the month lmao

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good idea, making a control app for android :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back