Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Loong DB Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I started to learn how to make programs that manages, and allows you to connect to the database to edit/search/delete about a month or so ago, and i wanted to put that knowledge to good use so why don't i start by making a program to manage the database of Loong. I know that there is a program out there in chinese that does this, but its in chinese, and i want to see what i can do. I already got started on this and so far i have a few things done.

current features:
- search (searches tables for the text you entered)
- fully edit/delete/save changes.

Aznkidd235 - [Dev] Loong DB Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looking good!

In what language are you programming this? Visual Basic? C++?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I started to learn how to make programs that manages, and allows you to connect to the database to edit/search/delete about a month or so ago, and i wanted to put that knowledge to good use so why don't i start by making a program to manage the database of Loong. I know that there is a program out there in chinese that does this, but its in chinese, and i want to see what i can do. I already got started on this and so far i have a few things done.

current features:
- search (searches tables for the text you entered)
- fully edit/delete/save changes.

Share i want to try this !:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back