Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Loong Tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone i was able to get a loong tool from china loong site, not sure if it can be any use to any of you and wasnt sure if its ever bean released here befor .

Im not sure what it even does.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only just downloaded it to have a look so I'm not sure of details on this tool yet, but I can tell you firstly whatever it is it is an official tool, not a 3rd party one as the programs copyright information has it owned by shanghai dacheng network technology which is a company that made 3D MMORPG's some time ago and was acquired by Kong Zhong, the company that went on to release game built off the same engine as Loong including Loong itself, World of Kung Fu and Jiangshan online.

As for trying to read the text of the program window to help I can tell you the program text is encoded in GB2312 -Simplified Chinese and seems to have been coded in Delphi and has references to MySQL function in it's code. I've only spent about 10 minutes or less looking at it atm so I can't tell more than that for now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeahh i noticed as well lol as for that im sharing it to people who want to test it out on their loong servers and what not.

Back