Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release : Loong website mirror- China Loong (Young)

Reaction score
Hello everyone This is basically the same thing i did for my USA loong release.

----DeadLink---- Please read below..

Again please give me likes as it took forever for me to get these files.

**UPDATE**

Update for those who wanted the China loong website , Note this is a rip and not a good one but you will need to manually change all links to load locally.. Sorry it took so long as i had left the Ragezone Community so long ago i will admit that i used httrack to do it xd i no longer do these rips anymore but lucky i still have these files as i am getting ready to start clearing files out of my archive. , I also have the china client 70% translated that i may upload alongside the server files for version 7842 , Server does not have the shutdown issue either as i have run this server back in 2016 on IntenseWokfGaming.com site does not exist anymore. Though i got bored of translating the thousands of xml files needed to fully translate it.

I have decided to also upload the Loong DragonBlood site as well, sorry everyone for the long wait.

China site Link:

I'm sorry i don't have the rar file for :Site_Images_from_url anymore but i'm sure you can still find them floating around somewhere.
USA Site Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update for those who wanted the China loong website , Note this is a rip and not a good one but you will need to manually change all links to load locally.. Sorry it took so long as i had left the Ragezone Community so long ago i will admit that i used httrack to do it xd i no longer do these rips anymore but lucky i still have these files as i am getting ready to start clearing files out of my archive. , I also have the china client 70% translated that i may upload alongside the server files for version 7842 , Server does not have the shutdown issue either as i have run this server back in 2016 on IntenseWokfGaming.com site does not exist anymore. Though i got bored of translating the thousands of xml files needed to fully translate it.

I have decided to also upload the Loong DragonBlood site as well, sorry everyone for the long wait.

China site Link:

I'm sorry i don't have the rar file for :Site_Images_from_url anymore but i'm sure you can still find them floating around somewhere.
USA Site Link:

Staff member
Reaction score

China site Link:

USA Site Link:

Pretty awesome if you could release 70% translated files. I'd like to host a server for EU/US, just for fun. Loong was pretty awesome :) but sadly no good files to work with. Clockworkloong had about 200 players at the time, but i was forced to shutdown due crashes.

Reaction score
Hello DrifterCity , i am actually working on the translations again and have my client 70% translated already . i do have a server online but have not created a installer for the client yet.

Back