Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release : Loong website mirror- DragonBlood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my release for loong USA site which is DragonBlood.

If i cant post outside links on this forum please let me know and ill try to figure something out.

This site is no look alike site its the actual website.

If you like my work please give me likes/thank you's.

Re-Edited -- I do have the Pictures for background and am in process in making the site completely offline as i found out that the css files are still using their webhost to download the images like buttons and background but i will add them here as well.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you xd ,Ha ha normally im working with wokf servers so its my first time being on Loong side of Ragezone. Im Glad you like my work xd.

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
mmm , thats lame xD..

used htttrack to download thier sites and not even corerctly..

you know you can make it much better if you change the settings..

like downloading in this order :

images to /images
javascripts to /js
html to /www (root)
css files to /style
and so on .

so it wont download like what you did there -_-.

in fact , i have the old site (the red one) already php coded with a normal order.

i will try find it and upload it..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i never said i was making the site to where you could just add it to your host xd you have to edit them yourself and i already did all that you said lol i just didnt upload that version xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back