Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] REAL Loong source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Never thought someone would actually release it, hat's off to you sir/m'am/thing ^-^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its somewhat useless, its missing external third party stuff and doesn't even have all the solutions not only to mention SUPER out dated :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its somewhat useless, its missing external third party stuff and doesn't even have all the solutions not only to mention SUPER out dated :)

I've managed to get it up and running, all its external third party stuff could be got from the internet. Google it!
It's just for study purpose, not for pserver, so don't complain how old it is;-/
Besides, I have source code from late 2012 and I compared line by line, not too much changes, especially for the Cool3D engine, with no more than 100 lines of modification.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone have other version source from Loong? Like 2012 or Dragonblood?

Other question:
This engine from Loong, is engine private? Have anyone website?

This version works with this client:
The beta version of Loong Dragon blood called: Loong power of the dragon.

All website downloads are down v.v Sorry I couldn't get them before they died.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use the one I gave you and it works just fine ^-^

Reaction score
Compiled:
Changelog:

Seymour
Loong official have problem with attack from bow?
When I attack one mob with the bow, the mob has lost HP but the character is still running the animation from attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back