Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repacked Server files + Full client and LAN guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[Release] Repacked server + Full client and LAN guide

1.) This will be a long and probably boring guide, but keep in mind there are people out there that have not done anything like this before and they most likely will need all the details they can get.

2.) I did not create these server or client files. I put together bits and pieces from all over and just combined what worked for me. I've made a few small visual changes to the launcher and loading/login screens. Feel free to change these as you like.

Kreeate - [Release] Repacked Server files + Full client and LAN guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Kreeate - [Release] Repacked Server files + Full client and LAN guide - RaGEZONE Forums

3.) This guide and files are for a local server only. I will upload Apex, Certification Server and Virtual client files, but setting them up and configuring them is beyond me at this stage.

4.) All files in the server are pre-configured for a local setup. You don't need to edit any files in the server folder.

5.) These server files and client combination has been tested and most major bugs have been eliminated. There are still some issues, but I simply don't have the time or energy to test all of it. I have so far successfully leveled up to level 70 doing main quests only. I am not aware of any issues with side quests. Item info is working, crafting , jobs/gathering etc all working. Rage of thunder skill is not working. You can add it to a character with GM commands.
EDIT : Look here for a possible fix for Rage of Thunder skill -> [Release] Book : Rage of Thunder I - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

A. SERVER FILES

Here is a new link for the single file version of the server ( approx. 550MB ) :

Extract the server files to your C:\ drive.
This is very important. Make sure the path looks like this : C:\Game\[all server folders here]

B. CLIENT

Some files were corrupted with the original upload.
I have now re-uploaded the client.

Here is a new link for the single file version of the full client ( approx. 2GB ) :

Extract the client to your C:\ drive.
C:\MyLoong

C. NAVICAT LITE

Easy. Just extract and install. Use default paths if asked.

D. NGINX

Extract nginx files to your C:\ drive.
This is very important. Make sure the path looks like this : C:\nginx\[all nginx sub-folders here]

E. MySQL

Download and install MySQL if you don't already have it. Use root as password at setup.

F. MD5 PASSWORD CREATOR & GM COMMANDS

G. RANDOM EXTRA'S

You don't need these random extra's for a local server. I believe they are useful for setting up a public server, but I'm not sure how they work.

START of GUIDE

1.1 Configuring Navicat Lite and setting up databases.

1.2 Start Navicat Lite

It should now look something like this.

Now do step 1.15 to 1.19 for all the other databases you've created.

See next post for the rest of the guide...

EDIT : It seems that the policies of Mediafire has changed and there are problems with some of the downloads. If anyone would like to provide mirrors for the files, please feel free to do so. Thanks. PS : I have included a single file download for the client. See above.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Part 2 of the guide...

2. Starting the server

NOTE : If you are running Windows 7 you have to right-click and choose "Run as Administrator" on all these files.
If you are running them for the first time, a message may pop up, asking if you want to allow access. You should reply "Yes" to those requests.

Goto your server folder C:\Game\Server

Double-click on LoginServer.exe
Wait a while... you should see this :

Double-click on LoongBillServer.exe

Double-click on LoongDB.exe

Double-click on LoongWorld.exe
Wait a while... Sometimes it will say "Not Responding". Just leave it, it will eventually start up. You should see this :

These four files should now be running in the background.

EDIT : If you get the CA_info error with these server files, it is possibly a conflict with hamachi or XAMPP. Any programs that tweak or change your ip could cause the CA_info error. Look here for possible solutions -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f671/rele...files-full-742208/f669/help-...6/#post6194586

Starting nginx

Goto your nginx folder -> C:\nginx

Double-click on nginx.exe ( you may have to right-click and choose "Run as Administrator )
Once you've double clicked on it, nothing will happen. Don't worry, it is running in the background.

If you want to run your game via the Launcher.exe you will need to run nginx.exe every time you restart your computer.
nginx has to run before you start the game.

Starting the client

Goto your client installation folder -> C:\MyLoong

Double-click on Launcher.exe
Once you've double clicked on it, the launcher window will appear.

Let it update and then click on Play Now.

Choosing the server

You should now be at the login screen.

type Vassago as Username
type Vassago as Password

Click Enter

Done.

If you want to set up your own accounts open Navicat Lite:
1. Double-click loong_login
2. Double-click account

Now do the following:

That's it. If I have left anything out, or if anything is unclear, please feel free to let me know and I will correct/add/edit the needed.

Thanks and credit to all who contributed to making the release of these files possible.
Special thanks to Cain142 for his help and for letting us use their modified Culture & Chaos client.

:thumbup: EDIT : See this post for GM commands -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f669/question-gmserver-731978/index2.html#post6245056

Press F11 in-game to open the GM console.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: Various Help Posts Related to Kreeate Repack

Error Couldn't find <area CA_info> in var container Countinue?
i check the names of database it seems to be okey what is the problem so?

Last edited:
Reaction score

Error Couldn't find <area CA_info> in var container Countinue?
i check the names of database it seems to be okey what is the problem so?

If you get the CA_info error with these server files, it means that you have hamachi or XAMPP installed. Any programs that tweak or change your ip will cause the CA_info error.

Get rid of your extra ip addresses and all will work fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score

Where to add Cash points btw?

Goto Navicat -> loong_base2 -> roledata
Double-click roledata

Scroll to the right until you get to BagYuanBao

Change the value there to whatever you want.

PS : You can add gold and silver in the same area.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Are you guys trying to make a public server or just a local server?
These files won't work for a public server.

The CA error is known to happen when you have edited out the ";" in the world.ini

I don't see any other reason why you would be getting the CA_info error.

I have used these files on 4 different computers now and have not encountered the CA error on any of them.

I will try to find out more if I can.

EDIT : Check to see if your MySQL username and password is different from mine.

These files are set up to use
Username : root
Password : root

If your info is different, you will have to edit all the ini files in the server. Good luck.

Also, go look here -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f671/release-1-3-5-server-730199/index3.html#post6192955

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The files we on C&C are working with is private ones and wont be released. 1.35 files can be used to setup local servers just fine. Isnt that enough?
I helped the community here on ragezone alot with describing solutions to alot of problems and i dont intend to stop helping with helping out but i wont release any files only information on solving common problems people have when hosting the 1.35 files.
it is alot of work getting a loong server working in a non local mode and me and my friends spent alot of time reconstructing missing database tables recoded datafiles and things like that.
You can solve alot of problem by reading the logfiles.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

a small question : How can I add Ignots and items to my chars ?

I try to find in database but cant find my character name in any table @_@

Reaction score

a small question : How can I add Ignots and items to my chars ?

I try to find in database but cant find my character name in any table @_@

Goto loong_base2 and then roledata. All character stats are there including BagGold, BagSilver and ingots ( BagYuanBao ).

For adding items, you can press F11 in-game and type gm item code
for example, if I want a Nine Sound Sword, I would type : gm item 8010001

Credits to Cain142, for supplying GM command list in this release.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes they do lol, The Chinese version is in the 3.0 versions of their files. Granted these files aren't released. The only ones leaked are the 1.3.5 files.

i think u mistake about version.

chinese version = 3.0 = gamigo version 1.3.0

1.3.5 is updated / tweak / more files better than 1.3.0

chinese server is run ver 3.xx

i have the newest one and if someone can contributes more server_data ( fixed / new files for scirpt ) ill give my open server files

if u not trust come to my site :
edit your launcher to test it

im from chinese dude...LOL for u..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First off thanks for the repack, awesome work!

Couple questions. Do the server and nginx HAVE to be installed to C:\? Or can they be put at any other path? I'd rather have them on another drive if possible.

Second (this may be related to the first question), when I start the LoginServer, i don't get anything... The window comes up, but I don't get the hello LoongWorld line... No error at all. Same with any other DB window, no lines at all and the worldserver hangs.

I'm going to assume this server works with Win7 64bit, and MySQL 64bit? Or do I have to install 32bit?

Reaction score

The server could be placed anywhere I guess. As long as all the paths ( especially for nginx ) are pointing to the correct places it should be fine. The LoongGMTool.exe and LoongGMServer.exe files are hardcoded to search in C:\game folder, so they at least should stay in the path specified. But that is only if you plan on using them. I couldn't get the GMtool to work properly anyway, so I guess it is up to you if you want to change the paths or not.

Second part of your question :
I set up all the server files etc. on my system using Win7 64bit and MySQL 64bit, so that won't be a problem at all. Make sure you have administrator rights to the folder that you have placed your server files in. Also, when launching the exe files for the first time, a window should pop up asking if you want to allow access. You should reply "allow" to these popups. Make sure you are right-clicking and choosing "Run as Administrator" on each exe file as well. Lastly, the sequence that you start the exe's in is important as well. Make sure you start them in the order that is mentioned in the guide.

It may be useful to note that the text only shows up after a few minutes in the windows, so just give it a while. Also, the LoongWorld.exe sometimes will say "Not Responding"... just leave it for a while. It will start up eventually. I've had to wait up to a couple of minutes sometimes, and sometimes I have to close and start it again.

Try these few things ( if you haven't already ) and post the results back here. I will try to help more if you still have issues.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I think there is a post on here somewhere that has a guide on using that.
You open the GM console by pressing F11 in-game. ( may need to configure ClientCfg.xml in game installation folder first )
If you're using the client in this release you shouldn't need to edit it.

After you've opened the console, you would use "gm command variable"

So, every command need to start with gm. Then a space, then the command, then a variable, depending on which command you're using. Let me know if you can't find the guide and i will see if i can track it down.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, a few more silly questions...

1) How do I level pets? pets don't seem to gain exp no matter what I kill... They're supposed to gain exp as you fight right? Is this feature broken?

2) Is there a GM command to give more talent points or attribute points?

Reaction score

Ok, a few more silly questions...

1) How do I level pets? pets don't seem to gain exp no matter what I kill... They're supposed to gain exp as you fight right? Is this feature broken?

2) Is there a GM command to give more talent points or attribute points?

1) When you open the pet interface (P) you have the option to pour experience ( some of your own ) into the the pet. You can also buy food from the pet vendor, that adds experience, to feed your pet. Do a search through the item_proto.xml file to get the ID's of some high experience fruits and add them with GM command.

2) I'm not sure if there are GM commands to add Att or Talent points. You can go into Navicat -> loong_base2 -> tables and then double-click on roledata.
All your character stats etc. are here. Scroll to the right and add any amount you want in AttPtAvail for attribute points and TalentPtAvail for talent points. You can also add gold, ingots and many other stats in there. Remember to re-start your client to see the changes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Aha so that's how it's done. Thanks. Last stupid Q for the day... I'm using your equip/item list at the start, and using the gm item XXX command to get items. Some of the items in the list don't match up however... like #3303409 is supposed to give 'Fire Beast in the Sky'... but it gives me some untranslated quest item.

Am I using the right command or is there another additem command besides 'gm item <xxx>'?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Aha so that's how it's done. Thanks. Last stupid Q for the day... How do I make pets Ridable? I have a couple of mounts that say they are tamed and ridable, but they're all in small form... What's the upgrade procedure to make em big and ridable, lol.

Click "Saddle on" in the pet window then use the ride skill :closedeyes:

Reaction score

Aha so that's how it's done. Thanks. Last stupid Q for the day... I'm using your equip/item list at the start, and using the gm item XXX command to get items. Some of the items in the list don't match up however... like #3303409 is supposed to give 'Fire Beast in the Sky'... but it gives me some untranslated quest item.

Am I using the right command or is there another additem command besides 'gm item <xxx>'?

Try ID 4000015 for 'Fire Beast in the Sky'.
My list may be outdated/incorrect or just plain wrong. It was a very quick import into excel directly from the xml file, so there may be a few errors.

Best way to search for items and their ID's would be to go to your server data -> local -> zhCN -> attdata and then open
item_name.xml

Search in there for Items and their ID's

It may be good to note that item_name.xml is only a list of ID's and descriptions of the items.

If you would ever need to actually change the attribute of an item, you would have to edit item_proto.xml which is in
data -> system -> attdata.

Hope this helps. :blush:

EDIT : You could also use gm addequip <itemID>
Search in the file equip_proto.xml or equip_name.xml for the ID's and names.
For example gm addequip 9999 gives GM armour and gm addequip 9998 gives GM cloth armour. You can find these ID's in equip_suit_name.xml

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back